Post your pic or STFU Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
    Agreed 100% with you my dude.

What I want to know is, why he would send his picture through chat to another man?!?!?!?!?!?
    Because we joke around talking a bunch of gay **** in there and we all have posted each other pics.

If Stone didn't troll and get so upset about it then no one would bother edit his pics making fun of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
      Agreed with the TS. I laugh at men here rating beautiful like 7 or 8. And easily set behind a desk pin pointing a woman's imperfections.
      you look good.

you'll always be my nubian princess.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
        No problem with that. It just pisses me off when internet warriors poke fun out of people when they don't have the balls to back up their boasts. First comment/pic says it all.
        Who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Rock View Post
          That is the way i see things. The kid was getting all kinds of **** about the way he looked, **** and weakling and all the rest. It is just bullying and i don't like it. I posted my pic and i don't give a **** what anyone thinks. I didn't see many people posting their pics?
          You fail to realize that, Stone Roses, is an internet tough guy who calls people names and makes threats all the time like he's a straight outta Rikers. Then he's exposed and people see what's really behind the keyboard, people laughed at his expense, in which many claim that he deserved.

You can't say the guy didn't have it coming to him. Don't agree with it? Fine, many would argue against that, we're all entitled to our opinions -- specially online.

No one's obliged to post their pics up, besides it's not like he posted it on his own free will. He sent his pics to another man on chat and that man happened to take advantage of Stone Roses' trust. The man at fault should be the guy that posted it originally, not the people laughing at the pic. Besides, he (Stone Roses) challenged another man to post his pic up in which that man did. What did Stone Roses do? Criticize the other man's lady, calling her fat and other names. Now you tell me if Stone doesn't deserve this hate.

Stop trying to be so self-righteous, realize this is the internet and people will do what they want.

Comment

Stones is cool man..
            2 be honest i dont giv a fuk what he looks like aint gonna change my views on him..

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Because we joke around talking a bunch of gay **** in there and we all have posted each other pics.

If Stone didn't troll and get so upset
              about it then no one would bother edit his pics making fun of him.
              Key right there.

When someone got my pics from photobucket and shopped em', I had to laugh, it was hilarious, especially the Pee Wee Herman one. I even sent that to all my real people.

They all got a kick out of it.

People just have to learn to roll with the punches.

Comment

You fail to realize that, Stone Roses, is an internet tough guy who calls people names and makes threats all the time like he's a straight outta Rikers. Then he's exposed and people see what's really behind the keyboard, people laugh at his expense, in which many claim that he deserved.

You can't say the guy didn't have it coming to him. Don't agree with it? Fine, many would argue against that, we're all entitled to our opinions -- specially online.

No one's obliged to post their pics up, besides it's not like he posted it on his own free will. He sent his pics to another man on chat and that man happened to take advantage of Stone Roses' trust. The man at fault should be the guy that posted it originally, not the people laughing at the pic. Besides, he (Stone Roses) challenged another man to post his pic up in which that man did. What did Stone Roses do? Criticize the other man's lady, calling her fat and other names. Now you tell me if Stone doesn't deserve this hate.

Stop trying to be so self-righteous, realize this is the internet and people will do what they want.
                Roses is a cocksuker, who got what he had coming. And now i know he is a cocksucker who can't fight for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Who are you?
                  cracked me up..........

Comment

You fail to realize that, Stone Roses, is an internet tough guy who calls people names and makes threats all the time like he's a straight outta Rikers. Then he's exposed and people see what's really behind the keyboard, people laughed at his expense, in which many claim that he deserved.

Ok i get it. If he did that then he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post

whos she???
                      Someone who is clearly been blessed with incredible looks.

Comment

Working...
                      X