No announcement yet.

Are All Conspiracy Theorists Lunatics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    With all the explanations out there its strange people still have their head in the sand. I dont get it.

I prefer this version...'" theres no way a few BEARDED men who LIVE IN CAVES could take down the Twin Towers with box cutters"

U have to mention the beards and the caves to really make it sound good.

Conspiracy theories are the new religion. it gives them a purpose, they feel enlightened, holier than thou, they are on the side of justice and whats right (by arguing on message boards), it gives them a platform to preach from, they feel they are saving the world (from their mothers basement), they believe they are prophecies of future events, especially war, and Armageddon. And of course they know the 'truth'.
    Haha! that is a cracking description Mr Noose. And it is bang on. I'll have to cite this post in the future.

Comment

Not lunatics just indulging themselves:

Although the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are REALLY reaching.

edit: the video wont embed here is the link http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/mi...ge_things.html

Comment

I see lot's of blind sheep on here

Call me a Lunatic but I'm not stupid..if any of you pro government fools could explain me this footage released by the American government I would greatly appreciate it.

Remember 1:26 just under the gate..and then the fire explosion right after

Here 1:25 No Missile
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A second later 1:26..a plane or a missile???
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nice plane huh?? Little midget plane
        Last edited by BoZz; 09-11-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Honestly? Yes....everything that happens is as it appears

Comment

No, some are but most here have an agenda thats why they try so hard to convince you.

Comment

Working...
              X