No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: After I KO Wladimir, Vitali Will Withdraw For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: After I KO Wladimir, Vitali Will Withdraw For Me

DAVID HAYE last night told Wladimir Klitschko: I’ll KO you and then I’m coming for your brother later this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye will retire saturday for good thank god

Comment

Yeah, if the wait is too long he'll go back to the dressing room and will not be seen again...

Comment

If Haye is really gonna stick to the October retirement date, then Im fairly certain Vitali would pull out of the Adamek fight to fight him. It would be ridiculous money.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Haye will retire saturday for good thank god
          I hope Wladimir retires Haye for good with a huge KO, I really do.

Comment

Haye is retiring Saturday.

I doubt he will turn up to the post fight conference.

Comment

I'd hope so. But I got Wlad by UD or late TKO.

Comment

If Wlad takes too long Haye will go back to the dressing room and then what?? This guy Haye is a clown.

Comment

Wladimir will eventuialy get a punch flush on his chin from haye in this fight and when this happens he will fold and its good night i hope haye jumps on him but i just don't see it happening.

Comment

It's going to be great seeing Haye after this to see if he gives Wlad credit for the easy win or not.

This is more mental trickery by Haye, who I believe has gotten under Wlads skin.

The problem is that I honestly think that this was a poor decision by Haye. He should have made Wlad think he was buddy-buddy and tried to tear his head off nasty like Sanders did in the ring.

Haye is probably coma bound now that he has Wlad possibly punching at full potential.

Comment

Working...
                    X