Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Spend All Day Hating On Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The English are just jealous.. we are on the decline as a world power.. a tiny country which is overpopulated and has lost its identity

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
          When all of us just chill back and say whatever. I don't get it. For someone you never associate with in person on a day-day basis you sure spend a lot of time talking about, and hating on. We just do are own thing.. Like we care if some slack from overpopulated Uk hates us.

Just an observation. You may continue on your hating ways now.
          Maybe because America is the most powerful country in the world and hence has the most effect on our everyday lives.

Comment

The Brits mock us because they aren't used to our ways of life. Our flavor and style is far too much for them to handle. They eat bland foods, while we eat wonderful foods from all over the world. They marry the same pale white broads that their daddy and their daddies daddy married, while we marry women from all over the world. They even think we are loud and arrogant even though that is us just expressing ourselves damn pipsqueaks. They can't handle what we got, so they attack us.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                lol quality!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  The Brits mock us because they aren't used to our ways of life. Our flavor and style is far too much for them to handle. They eat bland foods, while we eat wonderful foods from all over the world. They marry the same pale white broads that their daddy and their daddies daddy married, while we marry women from all over the world. They even think we are loud and arrogant even though that is us just expressing ourselves damn pipsqueaks. They can't handle what we got, so they attack us.

That made me laugh.

That said London is one of the most multi-cultural places on earth. I personally have been very adventurous: my girlfriends a bit of a jew!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze778 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X