No announcement yet.

The myth that JMM owns Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    What's a matter ALT? Scared to post with your real account?
    so is that your way to deflect from my post cause you agree with it but just cant digg deep enough to admit it or risk having your fragile pride hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
      so is that your way to deflect from my post cause you agree with it but just cant digg deep enough to admit it or risk having your fragile pride hurt?
      My pride hurt? ummmmm.....I'm not a part of the Pacquiao family. I'm just putting their rivalry into perspective.

Comment

Im sorry but he was done in by Marquez, the last time I seen someone laid out like that, they were dead on TV.

Comment

First two were indeed razor thin. Both could have gone either way.

The 3rd was flat out dominated by Marquez though, I scored that 117-111. Then the 4th ended with what will be one of boxings most iconic knockouts.

Comment

JMM is Plankiaos daddy,otherwise why would he make him go to sleep?

Comment

Pacquiao has only faced Marquez once in his prime, and Marquez won the majority of the rounds.

What does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Ok, Pac got some questionable decisions. They were all razor thin fights that could have gone either way, besides the 3rd fight.

Yes, he got KTFO in the 4th fight. Got caught slipping, plain and simple.

Lets not act like JMM straight up embarrassed Manny in all their fights. (Besides the 4th fight)

Lets not act like Manny didn't also get his licks in on JMM, and made him look foolish on occasion as well.

They're both evenly matched warriors in my book.
                I wouldn't use the word "own" but I think JMM has Manny's number though. Kind of like the way Junior Jones had Barrera's number.

If you look at the physical differences between the fighters, Manny has advantages in every category.

He's faster, stronger, bigger, hits harder and has a better chin. Yet it was JMM who gave him so much trouble in the first 3 fights and then got the vicious KO in the 4th.

JMM may not "own" Manny but he's got his number really well and Manny should just let that one go.

Comment

He won the series clearly and laid him the **** out face first and rose his arm up like Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I wouldn't use the word "own" but I think JMM has Manny's number though. Kind of like the way Junior Jones had Barrera's number.

If you look at the physical differences between the fighters, Manny has advantages in every category.

He's faster, stronger, bigger, hits harder and has a better chin. Yet it was JMM who gave him so much trouble in the first 3 fights and then got the vicious KO in the 4th.

JMM may not "own" Manny but he's got his number really well and Manny should just let that one go.
                    Well said. I cosign.

Comment

you just wrote...manny got some questionable decisions and the fights could have got either way ...except the 3rd???and then the 4th he got put to sleep...so where in the hell did you get equally matched in what you posted?

Comment

Working...
                      X