Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward MUST go to Europe. 168 in Europe=Bigger Crowds HIGHER revenues.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Yeah Roy made 8 figures a fight several times in his career, he made 25 mil when he fought Ruiz. Why am I even arguing with you? You're the troll who made the tiger muhammad thread, wtf you know about boxing lol
    Calm down. Why you mad cuz Calzaghe dominated Roy 11 rounds to 1?
    Like I said I DON'T CARE IF WARD FIGHTS IN EUROPE.

Cazlaghe came over to the STATES and dominated America's P4P FIGHTER OF THE DECADE.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      First you're wrong, the fight would be at night in the USA and México. Why? Simple, the guys over there make the fights at 1 AM so that the fight can be shown at 7 or 8 pm in America. That's been done before you can check that out if yo want.

Second, why should I give you more reasons? You already said that you don't want Ward to fight any of them since he already dominated them, then what's the point?

And this is boxing my man, these guys are not punching each other in the head just for glory, but for money.
      Sometimes the fights are late at night, but there is no guarantee that would be the case in this instance.

Like I said all you have is money. And I will say it again Ward wouldn't make more money fighting them in Europe then he could make here.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
        Sometimes the fights are late at night, but there is no guarantee that would be the case in this instance.

Like I said all you have is money. And I will say it again Ward wouldn't make more money fighting them in Europe then he could make here.
        They did those late fights for the super 6 so I'm pretty sure they would do it again for a big fight vs Ward.

And again I just can't see Ward getting more money in the USA than in Europe vs Froch or Kessler.

Ward made $1.3 million vs Dawson, so that's not really hard to beat.

I don't think Ward is making over $1.3 million fighting freaking Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Top Dog calls the shots and Ward is Top Dog. End of Discussion !!!!!

Comment

Ward doesn't have to go to Europe. He has proven he is the best at 168 and is the champion.

Comment

i'd rather ward fight bute in canada if he beats froch, than beat two guys he already beat.

so the only thing he gains is he beat both kessler and froch twice except once at home and then once at his home waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
                Ward doesn't have to go to Europe. He has proven he is the best at 168 and is the champion.
                Bute was undefeated in North America too. It takes balls to go to another continent to fight. Froch & Kessler proved that have the balls.

I'd love for Ward to do that too. I know he's a brilliant fighter. But does he have the fortitude to win overseas?

Seriously, defending him for NOT taking challenges is actually insulting him.

Comment

Is Kessler a better fighter in Europe? Is Froch a better fighter in England?

Do they magically gain better skills in their homeland?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    That's what I've been saying!
                    But don't you realise he doesn't want to go? Ward has sounded anything but keen on moving up, wouldn't even meet Dawson at a catchweight, yet his options at 168 are sparse.

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
                    Is Kessler a better fighter in Europe? Is Froch a better fighter in England?

Do they magically gain better skills in their homeland?
                    No offence, but these are silly questions. Are you even a sports fan? if you are, you should already know the answers (and the reasons teams and fighters want to compete at home).

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Magee >>> Pavlik. Your post really doesnt make sense bro.
                      Fighting in the US is like fighting at Caesar's Palace. Fighting in Europe is like fighting at the Emerald Queen Penny Slots.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X