No announcement yet.

54 year old bus driver punched in the face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    If drivers were to carry guns, there would be many dead teens probably everyday

Lets not bring guns to make things "safer". At why point would a gun have helped that driver?
    I'm sure it would of wiped that smile off that punk...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
      What sense does that make? There brain isnt done developing for another 10yrs, putting them in with hardened criminals wile they are children only ensures they will never be rehabilitated and will only continue these kinds of actions.

is that you PK, you hard trolling bastard?

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
        Nope its just me Common Sense, apparently we've never met. Its not rocket science to know kids ARENT adults so treating them like adults would be extremely ignorant and short sighted.
        They are hardly kids.

My 6 year old knows it's wrong to hit someone and there is punishment for such behaviour so why the hell shouldn't these young adults (18 isn't that far off by the looks of them ...) get some free pass for being little ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          that's a good idea...
          wat if we put the animals that punched the bus driver in a cage... better idea no

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            wat if we put the animals that punched the bus driver in a cage... better idea no
            that's a better idea but my first post in this thread tells you what I really wish happens to that coward...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I'm sure it would of wiped that smile off that punk...
              They all walked off one by one and then like the 5th kid punched him in the blink if an eye

Unless the driver had his gun pointed at the kids while they walked off, it wouldn't do anything

Comment

Horrible little gang banging street punk scum like that are all over Britain sadly. The drivers should have a plastic shielding at least. I wouldn't want to work that job without it.

Comment

Working...
                X