Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22 Sept Burns Vs Mitchell Glasgow..Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 Sept Burns Vs Mitchell Glasgow..Who you got?

The stage is set the fight is made, This has all the makings of the fight of the year Burns Vs Mitchell In Glasgow... This will be a cracking fight who you got for this one ?

And who's gonna be going, I for one will be after tickets for this fight

I think Mitchell stops him late on.

Comment

I'm 55% Burns 45% Mitchell. And this is from a West Ham fan.

If Mitchell goes for the knockout he'll lose. If he boxes it's 50/50.

Comment

It's a Damn hard one to call..But these two guys are good for the sport I can't wait...Mitchell is the local lad but I like Burns as well grrrrr, I can't decide right now like stated by others will wait to closer to fight night

Comment

Burns hopefully

Comment

I'm a neutral, so I'm just hoping for a great fight.

Think Burns will edge it on points though, Mitchell can have some success at world level.

Comment

For me, this is one of the fights iv'e most looked forward to this year. On paper its FOTY material.

At the moment im slightly leaning towards Burns, but only just. Its a 50/50 fight id say...can't wait

Comment

Burns all day, every day for me.

Comment

Great fight, too tough to call. Hoping Mitchell pulls off the win..

Comment

This fight could go either way both fighters i think are fantastic burns fought brilliantly against katsidis and mitchell was outboxing the same guy until you know what!! i think mitchell showed alot in his comeback fight with murray,iv liked mitchell for a long time now and kinda been waiting for him to explode i think this fight is his chance,im slightly leaning towards mitchell getting a points win i think he has more pop in his shots and is slightly a better boxer just slightly but hes facing a great fighter who can mix it up and has great stamina heart and determination and has proved himself at world level thats alot for mitchell to overcome,if he wants world level hes got it in ricky burns its going to be a great fight.kevin mitchell will have to produce his best ever performance to win this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X