Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you picked to be great, and you were wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry Lundy still has a lot of time ahead of him, but so far he hasn't lived up to what I thought he could.

I still believe that Chris John has ATG potential that he needs to fulfill by fighting some tougher opponents.

Comment

Theres a lot of World Champs mentioned here so I'm not sure how they fall into the catagory people like Marlon Starling were robbed out of their title and he never sined with the "vultures" he did it with his original backers and trainer.
      Howard Davis was an Olympic and Pro Champ and Howard had a tuff time in the Pros with strong fighters because he had no power in comparison to the competition. He fought in the Amatuers so long that developed style was his down fall as a pro but he reached the heights in boxing as a dual competition champ.
      Did you mean Aaron Prior the Champion of the World?? The other Welters mentioned were ALL top ten contenders, is it nothing to reach the top as top ten fighters? Is that a failure or something? Dawson is yet done with his history and hopefully he comes to win instead of just compete. He was brought up in boxing at a familar named gym in New Haven by a familar trainer who grew up in my gym. So I hope his history rises up and he competes the way ALL fighters from that gym competes and thats with everything they have.
      Not sure how Champions and top flight contenders are needed to "fullfill" thjeir careers, you fans sure are tuff on the REAL fighters!! Ray.

Comment

Working...
      X