No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
    Homie u do realize JMM worked with a known cheater who helped JMM look like John Rambo? Look he won the fight but unless there's random testing I (as well as anyone else) can question that ish we jus witnessed. Now if there's a drug (random) test in part 5 and he ko Pac again then all speculations are off the table but till then I'll call this fight "the open bar"
    Yeah, I also know Roach worked with Toney, and Pac (or at least his people) refused testing in this fight and in the Mayweather saga, so what's your point?

JMM wasn't Rambo, he weighed 143, it's not like he'd put on 2 stone of pure muscle so don't exaggerate. The punch that finished Pac had zero to do with steroids, whether he was on them or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmas-ski View Post
      Homie u do realize JMM worked with a known cheater who helped JMM look like John Rambo? Look he won the fight but unless there's random testing I (as well as anyone else) can question that ish we jus witnessed. Now if there's a drug (random) test in part 5 and he ko Pac again then all speculations are off the table but till then I'll call this fight "the open bar"
      Stop crying b1tch.

What you said in bold..... every genuine boxing fan has been saying that about Pacquiao since he fought David Diaz in 2008.

You had 3 years to start developing an interest in steroid abuse, but you waited until now, why is that fanboy?

You piece-of-****.....

* Marquez agreed to undertake any test they wanted, Pacquiao refused
      * Pacquiao also refused random blood tests with Mayweather
      * Marquez did not spew a dozen ridiculous excuses, like Pacquiao did
      * Ariza admitted that there was nothing suspicious
      * Freddie is known to have worked with fighters who tested positive

Crawl back to your hole kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Fantastic punch! He stepped to his left a lil and put all of his power into the right hand. Manny walked right into it chin out in the air like he was saying "what's up". Didn't take juicing to get a KO with that punch. It was set up perfectly. I don't respect anyone saying that Marquez had to juice in order to KO Pacquiao when if you are smart and look at the KO punch that did Pac in you can plainly see how much he put into it and how clean it landed. No one in Team Pac are making any excuses or steroids accusations so why is everyone else?
        Because they are ignorant ******s, who know nothing about the sport.

I was hoping that all of the ignorant pac-phaggots would leave.

Comment

• we know nacho , we know .... marquez had an invisible baseball bat with him last saturday....memo heredia gave it to him lol

even nacho knows what's up...

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            we know nacho , we know .... marquez had an invisible baseball bat with him last saturday....memo heredia gave it to him lol

even nacho knows what's up...
            Still crying coz your boy got smoked

The Cotto fans, the Ortiz fans, and the Mosley fans are not crying.

So why are you crying ?

Oh, thats right.....
            ..... you are crying because Pacquiao will not submit to additional testing, therefore his opponents are not required to either.

Pac-stain..... go cry to Pacquiao, not to us.

Comment

Working...
            X