Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely enjoying watching pac fans scouring the internet trying to discredit Juan. Now this whole PED issue is utter amusement. A petition? do you honestly think someone will take you seriously?

now..

CHECK HOOKS you tell me why pac man was "unavailable for testing" during his climb up the weight divisions.

Floyd fans are already covered in **** since their fighter tested positive a few times already LOL.

FLoyd... what a dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      This...

Also any legitimate belief that PEDs were used should have been dealt with pre-fight.
      But the so-called fans/scientists/Balco experts on this site should already know this.

Right???

Comment

• No need for this kind of travesty. Let's a move on.

Comment

• “Why do we have to go by the fighter’s [Mayweather] request? Why can’t we go by the commission rules? The commission is doing a good job. They’ve been doing it for a long time and we are willing to do anything the commission asks us.”
          -Roach

"I only do the testing under the current commission rules."
          -Pacquiao

"Let commission do its job."
          -Pacquiao

Comment

• Check hooks lmao....
            Now you want testing when the shoe is on the other foot????

Where was the petition 3 yrs ago?

Comment

• This is the steroid era in boxing .......

Comment

• Hopefully this is a joke, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Ever heard of ANGEL "MEMO" HERNANDEZ?

Thats all you need to know
                  No but I heard Manny jumped into a right hand and his head bouncing off the canvass....Ever heard of Freddie Roach?

Trainer Freddie Roach said, "The Ruiz fight, James was coming off an injury and we didn't have enough time for it to completely heal. He wasn't at one-hundred percent. The steroids didn't seem to affect him at all, we didn't even know it was still in his system for that fight. James was just himself in the Ruiz fight. His boxing ability won him the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jchavez12345 View Post
                    Hopefully this is a joke, lol.
                    of course it's not. seeing them clamour for better testing NOW makes me laugh my ****1NG ass off

they should all be turning on arum being he's the one that nixed the testing

Comment

• Let the commission do their job lmao...

Comment

Working...
                      X