Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Ready To Go if Mayweather Jr. is Willing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Ready To Go if Mayweather Jr. is Willing

Middleweight Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) is ready to fight - if Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) is willing to face him. There have been rumblings that Mayweather "would consider" a possible fight with Martinez at some point in the future, but the weight and the terms are unknown.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd really love to see this fight. Not sure who I'd root for as I like both fighters a lot.

Comment

if this fight doesnt happen, mayweather is a straight up DUCK

Comment

I like Sergio Martinez and think this fight is more intriguing than pac floyd. Never been a Floyd fan, but has always respected his talent. Floyd has been accused of picking and choosing his opponents. If he took this fight at 154 vs serg, he would definitely get alot of respect. Would be dangerous fight! No reason why it shouldnt happen. Floyd is fighting Cotto at 154, very feasible for Floyd to meet Serg at 154!

Comment

wow... fight is just a thought at this point and haterz already saying floyd's a duck! LMAO..

hope it happens. Floyd-Sergio >>>>> Floyd-Pac

Comment

Mayweather would dominate in a one-sided bout. There is no way in hell that if Barker and others can hit Martinez that Mayweather would not. Especially the way Martinez keeps his hands down....Floyd would be laughing at how easy it would be to pot shot a guy with his hands down, especially with his speed and pinpoint timing. And Martinez would not be able to figure out Mayweather if his life depended on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              Pac already DUCK Martinez, he want none of that cat

Comment

The money's there to be made, and Martinez is probably the only person right now I'd give a good chance to beat Mayweather.

Comment

Just like Pac huh!...Who said he would fight him, then changed his mind

Comment

Sure he is pacgirl.

Comment

Working...
                    X