Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I Only Have to Be Faster Than Kermit Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez: I Only Have to Be Faster Than Kermit Cintron

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez realizes the danger involved in Saturday's fight with Kermit Cintron, a former champion at welterweight. Alvarez will have backing of the entire arena, filled with thousands of Mexican fans at the Monumental Plaza de Toros in Mexico City. Alvarez said he is "100% ready" for the challenge of Cintron, who beat Alfredo Angulo and fought to a draw with current middleweight king Sergio Martinez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not sure he is.

Kermit might be faster.

Comment

Canelo does not have fast hands its nothing cintron hasnt seen before the ? Is wat cintron will show up

Comment

this is a big step up canelo i just hope cintron will fight like he did with angulo cintron can box very well and for canelo i woudnt worry about his speed he should worry about taking cintrons power punches this is a good fight for both cuz cintron can defenatly win this fight either out boxing canelo or ko and for canelo well this is a big step to see if can be a champ cuz now he isnt he hasnt prove **** yet so we ll see what he can do anse if he can take a punch

Comment

It is a big step up for Alvarez even though Cintron just lost to Carlos Molina in July. I wonder if Molina is wondering where his title shot is?

Comment

have thought for the longest time that cintron is damaged goods.
            he fights like a guy with bad hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez realizes the danger involved in Saturday's fight with Kermit Cintron, a former champion at welterweight. Alvarez will have backing of the entire arena, filled with thousands of Mexican fans at the Monumental Plaza de Toros in Mexico City. Alvarez said he is "100% ready" for the challenge of Cintron, who beat Alfredo Angulo and fought to a draw with current middleweight king Sergio Martinez.

[Click Here To Read More]
              " I Only Have to Be Faster Than Kermit Cintron "

Dude, fast hands are great, pretty essential really at the top level..... but you will need more than just fast hands if Cintron puts together his best performance.

Canelo has decent hand-speed, but hes no demon.

Not as fast as Mosley, thats for sure.

Cintron will try to take it late and drown him.

Hard to tell whats up here, Cintron could make it a fight or he could get blown out, depends what Kermit shows up and how much he has left.

Because of the way boxing seems to be these days, a Canelo decision might be the best bet

WARRR Canelo !!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Not sure he is.

Kermit might be faster.
                He probably is, but this fight wont come down to who has the fastest hands.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Canelo does not have fast hands its nothing cintron hasnt seen before the ? Is wat cintron will show up
                  yep, thats what i reckon

Comment

Working...
                  X