Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tyson have a good chin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike tyson had a great chin! but if you wanted to knock him out ud have to give him a beating for him to go down.

Comment

It was pretty good, Lewis busted him up quite a bit too before he stopped him. Late in his career when he was getting KOed by those cans he was just giving up. That one fight he could have gotten up but he just sat there on his ass against the ropes and then said he hurt his knee as an excuse but he just didnt care at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
        matter of fact if i had to do a top 5 of chins
        mccall
        ibeabuchi
        tyson
        vitali
        ali

you might not have him as high as me,but he is def top 10 chin minnumum
        This guy had an unbelievable chin, perhaps the strongest chin of all times. He took massive bombs from Lennox Lewis without even defending himself and wasn't even staggered ... That was just freaking unbelievable.
        Last edited by vacon04; 02-18-2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
          matter of fact if i had to do a top 5 of chins
          mccall
          ibeabuchi
          tyson
          vitali
          ali

you might not have him as high as me,but he is def top 10 chin minnumum
          and mavrovic?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            This guy had an unbelievable chin, perhaps the strongest chin of all times. He took massive bombs from Lennox Lewis without even defending himself and wasn't even staggered ... That was just freaking unbelievable.
            McCall did it for 5 rounds while Mavrovic was taking Lennox's best shots for a whole 12. I'd have to go for Mav there.

Comment

Originally posted by MujoHrnjica View Post
              and mavrovic?
              never heard of him.just looked at him on boxrec,he seemed like a good fighter,wonder he quit after lewis

Comment

Yes he did, he was never dropped by one shot. Dude was a hogg. Shout out to Hagler too.

Comment

Very good not great IMO he took some bombs from big punchers and even when he did lose by KO or tko he wasn't completely out.

Comment

Tyson had a great chin, Lewis hit him clean many times and Tyson could have got up and continued from the KO if he wanted to, he was tired and gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      Very good not great IMO he took some bombs from big punchers and even when he did lose by KO or tko he wasn't completely out.
                      if he took bombs from big punchers and was never out,then how could his chin not be great?there havent been 10 better chins in hw boxing than tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X