No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: "The Fight Game" Reshuffled With Rigondeaux Fallout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: "The Fight Game" Reshuffled With Rigondeaux Fallout

Fight fans can still count on a full night of boxing on Saturday evening. It will just end – and last – an hour earlier than expected.

The fallout of the planned HBO-televised co-feature between Guillermo Rigondeaux and Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym means a bump in scheduling. Affected by the reshuffling is ‘Jim Lampley’s The Fight Game’, which will now air at 11:20PM ET, immediately following the conclusion of HBO’s World Championship Boxing telecast (9:30PM ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo is getting the **** end. Larry is retiring and Marquez deserves an 'honorable' replay.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Rigo is getting the **** end. Larry is retiring and Marquez deserves an 'honorable' replay.
      nothing to be done about that, it's too late to find a replacement for Rigondeaux. HBO seems intent on pushing him though so we'll see him action soon I'm sure.

Comment

too bad, i wanted to see rigo fight a legit contender. hope arum can some pull a rabbit out of his magic hat and find an opponent for rigo. what of montiel or vasquez, jr, i think that sound good since they are also promoted by top rank *cross fingers*

Comment

Working...
        X