Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most wrongly disrespected boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: Good fighter, bad chin but he never ducked anyone and has an exciting style.

Hatton: Lost to FLOYD & PAC and people forget how great he was at 140 and say that he was just a overhyped club fighter.

Klitschkos: Dominate their division and have done that can be done and still no respect. Especially Vitali.

Bradley: Controversial decision was not his fault. I feel really bad for him because people start to making him a villain like Floyd but he seems to be a genuinely nice guy.

Comment

• Another ones that I was thinking is the majority of boxers.....do we have the right to call boxers BUMS? I mean some of them even reach top ten ratings IN THE WORLD. Shit when the hell have we ever accomplished something that was top 10 in the WORLD?

I mean most of those bums could probably kick our asses as well.

I admit I've been guilty of calling people bums but in the end they're the ones that were in that ring and not me.

Comment

• the hate rafa got after the juanma fight is the first thing that comes to mind. the dissrespect williams got after the martinez loss was really bad too.

theres so much of it its hard to pick though, every fighter gets wrongfully dissrespected on a regular basis. so many e-warriors out there they cover the whole sport several times over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Another ones that I was thinking is the majority of boxers.....do we have the right to call boxers BUMS? I mean some of them even reach top ten ratings IN THE WORLD. Shit when the hell have we ever accomplished something that was top 10 in the WORLD?

I mean most of those bums could probably kick our asses as well.

I admit I've been guilty of calling people bums but in the end they're the ones that were in that ring and not me.
          ''probably''

Bums, cowards, losers, pu55ys, b1tches etc etc.

Next time just look at yourself in the mirror before anyone calls people who fight for a living stuff like pussies, cowards BUMS etc

Comment

• Thomas Dulorme

Comment

Working...
            X