No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs Proksa Showdown Heading To Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs Proksa Showdown Heading To Sky Sports

Grzegorz Proksa’s WBA and IBO World middleweight title fight with Gennady Golovkin will be aired on Sky Sports 4HD at 8.30am on Sunday September 2.

European champ Proksa travels to New York to face the unbeaten Kazakhstan star, who fights in America for the first time. Golovkin has a formidable record of 20 KOs from 23 fights and is making the fourth defence of his WBA belt and the third of the IBO strap. [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Felix Sturm was the WBA champion @ 160lb.

Comment

are sky or boxnation showing martinez chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
        Sturm is the "Super Champion" and Golovkin is the "Regular Champion". Both of them have to pay sanctioning fees so it's basically just a money grab...

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          are sky or boxnation showing martinez chavez?
          Nothing is confirmed in the UK yet on skysports but box nation bizzarley have decided to air Lopez vs Alvarez which sucks considering most people wanted Martinez vs Chavez.

Comment

Gonzalez vs PDL
            Santa Cruz vs Morel

Two reasons why the Alvarez-Lopez card > Martinez-Chavez Jr.

I'm really looking forward to the Golovkin-Proksa fight, Gonzalez-Dzinziruk looks a good fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
              The WBA have been having 3 champions per weight class for ages they have super, regular and interim champions.

It's kind of ruining the sport , any random guy can get his hands on a interim or regular belt without actually fighting a elite or world class fighter it's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Gonzalez vs PDL
                Santa Cruz vs Morel

Two reasons why the Alvarez-Lopez card > Martinez-Chavez Jr.

I'm really looking forward to the Golovkin-Proksa fight, Gonzalez-Dzinziruk looks a good fight too.

Good point, i completely forgot about the undercard even Marcos Maidana is on there fighting Soto Karass. It does not look so bad after all.

Comment

Proksa is getting KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                  X