No announcement yet.

Korean Killa JI Hoon Kim would fkin murder Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Killa JI Hoon Kim would fkin murder Brandon Rios

Fuk Rios!! I spoke to Ji Hoon a few minutes ago and he's training mad hard for a comeback...

Watch out for this killa. He says his team reached out to Roman MArtinez a while back and they were all scared... HE can fight anywhere from 130-140

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
    Fuk Rios!! I spoke to Ji Hoon a few minutes ago and he's training mad hard for a comeback...

Watch out for this killa. He says his team reached out to Roman MArtinez a while back and they were all scared... HE can fight anywhere from 130-140
    Roman Martinez and Brandon Rios would stop him in 1 round just like Leonardo Zappavigna did.

Last edited by MXboxingfan; 01-10-2011, 01:23 AM.

Comment

i like kim,But he got his azz knocked out in the first round in his last fight.
      Rios smokes him also imo.

Comment

Didn't Kim get murdered in his last fight?

Seems like the last guy who should be calling people out.

Anyway, Acosta got dibbs on Rios.

Comment

Who cares if he got smoked... ANy young fighter can have an off night, especially someone with the style of his....

KIm would beat Martinez' ass seriously. **** would be murderous..

Comment

Kim has been hit so much in the face I think he's already lost his punch resistance at age 23.

Comment

Lol yeah, watch out for the guy that lost every round 2 fights ago, and got knocked out in 1 last fight. SUPER threatening.

Comment

Originally posted by FINITO View Post
                Who cares if he got smoked... ANy young fighter can have an off night, especially someone with the style of his....

KIm would beat Martinez' ass seriously. **** would be murderous..
                No. However, he would get beat murderously by Roman Martinez. Just like he did against Leonardo Zappavigna.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                  No. However, he would get beat murderously by Roman Martinez. Just like he did against Leonardo Zappavigna.
                  Zapa got lucky, it was a fluke..

And Martinez is tiny compared to Kim.. They are both brawlers but Kim is the better brawler with more power and better chin... There's a reason why he ran scared.

Comment

He shouldn't be taking on these guys. he'll just get hurt. Fight a couple easy fights and hope for a good payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X