No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishida Has No Fear of Golovkin, Plans For a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishida Has No Fear of Golovkin, Plans For a War

A press conference was held at Green Tsuda Boxing Gym in Osaka City, Japan - where Japanese #15 world ranked WBA middleweight Nobuhiro Ishida (24-8-2, 9 KOs, 37 years old) officially announced that he would challenge undefeated middleweight world champion of the IBO/WBA Gennady Golovkin (25-0, 22 KOs, 30 years old and resides in Germany) on the 31st of March at Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monte Carlo.

Ishida has already left for Los Angeles, where he plans to starts his training camp with Rudy Hernandez. Ishida knows the danger involved and he expects a real challenge, but that doesn't stop his motivation to make it a war.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another tough fight for GGG.....

Comment

So what after 3G KOs an old blown up JMW are we gonna start back with "The whole worlds ducking 3G" threads again?
      Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 02-08-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        A press conference was held at Green Tsuda Boxing Gym in Osaka City, Japan - where Japanese #15 world ranked WBA middleweight Nobuhiro Ishida (24-8-2, 9 KOs, 37 years old) officially announced that he would challenge undefeated middleweight world champion of the IBO/WBA Gennady Golovkin (25-0, 22 KOs, 30 years old and resides in Germany) on the 31st of March at Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monte Carlo.

Ishida has already left for Los Angeles, where he plans to starts his training camp with Rudy Hernandez. Ishida knows the danger involved and he expects a real challenge, but that doesn't stop his motivation to make it a war.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        i got GGG by easy KO within 4 rounds maybe 5

but imagin IF ishida pulled a kirkland and stopped GGG in one? that would be a HUGE upset...

Comment

I still want to know if HBO are airing this fight on the Rios-Alvarado II broadcast. Surely they have to show both fights, since they've invested so much hype in Golovkin?

Comment

I remember when he smashed Kirkland they didnt even have an interpreter on standby because they expected Ishida to die quick. He did a lot of sparring with Alvarez i think.

Comment

Lol I gotta give it to Ishida, he's fought better competition than most of his 154/160 counterparts: Kirkland, Williams, Pirog, and now Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                I still want to know if HBO are airing this fight on the Rios-Alvarado II broadcast. Surely they have to show both fights, since they've invested so much hype in Golovkin?
                That was never the plan. His next HBO date is in june. This Ishida fight is in Monaco, at best it gets picked up by Epix or Wealth TV

Comment

Originally posted by Paraiso View Post
                  Lol I gotta give it to Ishida, he's fought better competition than most of his 154/160 counterparts: Kirkland, Williams, Pirog, and now Golovkin.
                  Yep, Ishida is a badass. AFAIK none of these guys dropped him even.

Comment

Ishida has no fear. Solid chin too. But i fear for his health.

Comment

Working...
                    X