Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Pacquiao Hits The Court With NBA Legends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, every pacquiao thread you got the floyd trolls jumping into it, has life gotten that miserable since floyd has been exposed as a duck?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      Like they really needed to point out which one was Manny... "The tall bald black guy, the skinny tall bald black guy, or the short Asian guy??"
      It looks that you have no achivement at all in life that's why you're so jealous and envious w/ Pacquiao, well I understand that.

Comment

Good stuff, the NBA legends love Pacman! Can't wait for the TNT special.

Comment

and this still won't help him beat marquez

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            and this still won't help him beat marquez
            Marquez beat Pacquiao. Good for boxing.
            Your coward hero beat Pacquiao? Not in a million years because your boy is gay coward!

Comment

I kind of figured boxingscene would have some actual pictures not some papparazzi cell phone garbage. I wouldvn't even clicked on this if I knew what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                Marquez beat Pacquiao. Good for boxing.
                Your coward hero beat Pacquiao? Not in a million years because your boy is gay coward!

Comment

Well i would say for floyd to 1v1 pac on the court but he prolly wants all the ppv money and drug tests done too.....or hes prolly too scared to lose even ina basketball game lol....im just messing around dont take this to the butt floyd fans

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    lol, every pacquiao thread you got the floyd trolls jumping into it, has life gotten that miserable since floyd has been exposed as a duck?
                    Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                    Well i would say for floyd to 1v1 pac on the court but he prolly wants all the ppv money and drug tests done too.....or hes prolly too scared to lose even ina basketball game lol....im just messing around dont take this to the butt floyd fans
                    the hell is wrong with ya'll cant ya'll just talk about Manny??how in the hell did ya'll manage to mention Floyd?
                    and there you have it damn trolls are gonna turn this into yet another **** thread bout Manny and Floyd when it was just about Manny playing basketball with Barkley and Miller...amazing.im out back to the lounge

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                      the hell is wrong with ya'll cant ya'll just talk about Manny??how in the hell did ya'll manage to mention Floyd?
                      if i didnt know any better, i would say you are a noob here...

those floyd stans will never NOT be able to not mention floyd, he is their life!

Comment

Working...
                      X