No announcement yet.

Rios VS Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios VS Maidana

Right now who do you see winning this fight? Maidana would be the toughest opponent Rios has ever faced.
    Rios KO
    37.10%
    Maidana KO
    56.45%
    Rios D
    6.45%
    Maidana D
    0.00%

I think maidana wins by ko.

Comment

man, i love this kid rios. the matchups that wait for him are just unbelievable. toprank should be thanking their lucky stars that he's signed to them. as for the fight, i like rios in another war.

Comment

Maidana shows this kid what a real punch feels like. Maidana KO in 8

Comment

Maidana by KO. His power is a couple of steps up from Rios and Alvarado, and Rios wouldn't be able to walk through his shots all night.

Rios could hurt Maidana and make it a hard fight while it lasts, but I think Maidana takes him out in 4 or 5. Too big, too strong, and way too much power.

If you don't have skills or anything that resembles a defence, Maidana is going to take you out.

Comment

Rios KOs Maidana

Comment

at 140 i think maidana has a good shot.

Comment

they have the same trainer or gym? But if this was to happen right now, i have to favor maidana, but im definitely not counting rios out.

Comment

Won't happen but maidana KO in 7 or 8

Comment

I got Maidana. All day. Maidana could outbox Rios with that shotgun jab and newfound slipping skills. His punches will not be walked through. He's a strong welterweight at this point, albeit on the smaller side. Rios even smaller. Even though its funny to say, Maidana could outbox Rios. But I don't think he would have to. Rios chin would deteriorate under the fierce onslaught of Marcos the savage. Alvarado and Maidana are two different tiers of fighter when it comes to toughness and savagery.

Comment

Working...
                    X