No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares To Return on 10/6 in Northern California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares To Return on 10/6 in Northern California

Jorge Linares will make his return on Oct. 6 in Northern California on Fox Sports, according to promoter Don Chargin, who said “the site is still up in the air.”

Chargin doubles as a consultant for Golden Boy, who co-promotes Linares with Japan’s Teiken Promotions. A native of San Jose, Calif., the Hall of Fame promoter has returned to the region to co-promote shows with Golden Boy in San Francisco, Fairfield, and Woodland. [Click Here To Read More]

Well if gbp gave linares the 6th then its obvious the didn't want him in with Broner. Can't say I blame them

Comment

Be great if Linares would hook up with Nacho but think he has gone back too Tanaka.Kamegai really needs too up the opposition at this stage

Comment

US debut? Kamegai fought in Vegas last Oct on the Nishioka vs Marquez card.

Comment

i really think linares is done,i'm sure his confidence is very low,those knockouts and especially the fight with demarco where he was ahead but he took a lot of punishment in that fight,he looked beat up and tired,you would think linares was losing the fight,i think those fights just will make him fight too cautious and not throw enough punches,i that happens when you get hit like he does,he might win his next fight but if it's against an avg fighter he might also win but im sure he'll get hit a lot and not look good

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            Was it televised or not? I just saw Nishioka and marquez fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              it said 'US television debut'.
              man, this sucks. it was announced on boxrec that linares and kamegai were going to have this card here in chicago. another card taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                it said 'US television debut'.
                man, this sucks. it was announced on boxrec that linares and kamegai were going to have this card here in chicago. another card taken away.
                Sucks man....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Was it televised or not? I just saw Nishioka and marquez fight
                  I saw the fight live in Vegas but I also saw the replay on fox sports and the Kamegai vs Munoz fight was on the replay. Roman Gonzalez was the co-main event. Kamegai was supposed to fight Soto-Karass but he pulled out and Munoz took the fight on short notice.

Comment

I want to see Linares again, he sure has massive skills, but Roach just wasn't the right trainer for him. I hope he looks a lot better now that he has gone back to his roots.

Comment

Working...
                    X