• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    truth hurts

here this will help

Comment

I believe him. I heard victor conte say that they test fighters based on the testosterone levels and thats it. What he said made sense...

Comment

rofl I was actually wondering if that guy is ******ed and then you post this.

Comment

whos the girl in ur gif chunk

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            That dude is a complete ******, a true waste of bandwidth. He should've remained with no AVY, that way he wouldn't be as easy to spot as before.

Comment

PED stands for Performance Enhancing Drugs.

Plus, bio-identical testosterone improves muscle mass and strength, rebuilds bone, strengthens the heart and blood vessels, lowers total cholesterol and blood sugar, raises HDL (“good”) cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, lessens the chances of blood clots, improves tissue oxygenation, improves the health of a non-cancerous prostate gland-and that’s all before we get to testosterone’s positive effects on libido and your sex life.

With that said, with added strength and tissue oxygen, that will help.

Peterson had good cardio and strength or sure. It is a PED if you benefit from it, from complaining you were fatigued to saying you feel like superman.

Comment

It sounds like Lamont didn't expect to be tested until he officially started training and thought it would be out of his system by then. Otherwise why would he have conveniently left out his taking the procedure in Nov? If he thought he was just following doc's orders and not taking any PED's as he says, no reason to lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  I'm willing to give Peterson the benefit of the doubt. He seems like an honest and honorable man. Could be wrong, though.
                  People play dumb all the time... i've done it before and so have a lot of people here..... so while I want to say maybe it was an accident.... it probably wasn't.
                  Don't know what to say or think other than I'm disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    That dude is a complete ******, a true waste of bandwidth. He should've remained with no AVY, that way he wouldn't be as easy to spot as before.
                    floyd fanboys s@cking each others c@ck nothing new

please dont kill me

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                      floyd fanboys s@cking each others c@ck nothing new

please dont kill me

Comment

Working...
                      X