Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokin LHook View Post
    Lol fair enough buddy. The point im trying to make here is if the united states went to war with Pakistan, the amount of Casulaties in that war would make the war on terror look like nothing. War with Pakistan is nothing to joke about. It would cost the USA a lot of lives lost. Do you want to see that? I dont
    They said the same thing about Iraq, and look how that went.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      I have no agenda.

I never "berate" anyone unless he attacks me first.

I just think squealpiggy should have more tolerance for other peoples' religious beliefs, even if those beliefs are in conflict with his gay lifestyle.
      why? do you feel that? what does it have to do with you?

why do you make threads asking if religious prejudice should be grounds for banning?

when was the last time Squeal made a thread about you? years ago now? and when was the last time you made a thread about squeal, or people like squeal? weeks ago?

Comment

freedom, its clear what you agenda is, you dont like squeal. maybe because he does not believe in religion maybe not, but regardless you feel righteous in attacking him as well as appear righteous to the religious in attacking him.

so you choose to attack him and use god as a scapegoat.

you are one of those people.

you can say what ever you want i wont be responding any more, my point has been made thank you for proving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          p4p (pilot for pilot) they have one of the best airforces in the world yes. israeli might be better but i'm not sure.
          waziristan, isn't that northern pakistan where al qaeda is thought to reside?
          and where do you get this "pilot for pilot" ranking for pakistan from?

hard to judge who has the best pilots especially now when air to air combat is so minimal.

however , based on their training hours , fighter training and equipment pakistan is nowhere near at the top.

the pakistan air force probably wouldn't be able to hold their own against the indian air force. the indians have more funding and more planes.

in fact , the pakistani air force were at a very low point from 90's up to recently because of sanctions barring weapons transfers to their air force.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
            They said the same thing about Iraq, and look how that went.
            no bro Pakistan ACUTALLY has nukes. Like they did nuclear testing and all that kinda good stuff. There have a nuclear arsenal of about 100 warheads. Check your facts son

Comment

We will smash them.

Comment

no bro Pakistan ACUTALLY has nukes. Like they did nuclear testing and all that kinda good stuff. There have a nuclear arsenal of about 100 warheads. Check your facts son
                what does nukes have to do with anything?

it's not like they would use them against the u.s.

nor could they. their delivery systems can't reach u.s. territory.

their nukes are for india next door. they don't have a means to deliver it to the u.s.

Comment

Sure they can't use them agaisnt the US. Im sure they can launch them against the entire middle east and kill just as many people. Americans included. Come on bro. Think a little bit

Comment

Sure they can't use them agaisnt the US. Im sure they can launch them against the entire middle east and kill just as many people. Americans included. Come on bro. Think a little bit
                    People are deluded, including Americans. They think their country is the only one allowed to have guns and planes

You think other countries gonna sit on their ass and listen to everything that USA says?

Russia and China selling tons of crap to Iran/Pakistan etc etc etc. Including helping them build Nuclear Reactors that are capable of doing some bad things.

US is in a couple no-win wars in the Middle East, their Southern Border is in chaos and out of control and the UK's muslim problem is getting out of hand, So I dont see what they are going to do. Start drafting people? Start pulling out soldiers from Korea and Japan?

The American soldiers are already complete morons who's only desire is to kill people, usually these kids straight out of high school and werent smart enough to go to University, so you going to get even dumber kids drafted to fight a war for you ?

Good luck with that.

Comment

and why would they do that?

i think you're the one that needs to think a little bit.

besides aside from iran , most of the middle east is out of the range of their cruise missiles and ballistic missiles.

like i said , their missile forces are intended for neighboring india.

they'll nuke iran?

good luck with that. they'll get some missiles back with some nasty chemicals and germs coming their way.

Comment

Working...
                      X