No announcement yet.

Fao boxingscene members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao boxingscene members

First let me start by apologizing for my disgusting performance......VITALI KLITSCHKO IS A TRUE CHAMPION, AND A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER.

I studied numerous tapes on him, and he simply beat me at my own game: I said I would show more when I stepped up, and that is exactly what the TRUE CHAMP did............All I saw on tape, compared to what he did in the ring was different (typical champ material)

I have nothing but HONOR, REPSECT, and LOVE for both brothers, they are true champions

My sincerest apologies for being so god dang *****ty last night

VITALI does not need any blame for his performance, he is A TRUE CHAMPION

Good night,

lets hope david haye does better against vitali than you did.

Comment

Is this the first time that someone has had to pay (in points) for their own loss in a fight?

Sorry about the loss. That fight was aweful. Hope you come back better.

Comment

Damn man, if I knew it was really you, we could have chopped it up on strategy. You frustrated the **** out of Vitali, but didn't/coundn't mount a good offensive attack. You kept trying to land that short counter right or that single jab to the head.

Vitali is always there for a straight right to the body after a decoy jab upstairs or a jab to the pit of the stomach followed by an overhand right to the head.

Easier said than done, you have the tools though my dude. Vitali hasn't been as frustrated since the Lewis, Byrd, and Gomez (early rounds) fights, so good ****. Don't let this **** stop you.

Comment

And I'm Vitali - You got a stinky style loser.

Comment

Well, we should stop criticizing you and let you move on, especially since you're one of our regular posters here.

You went the distance with the boxer who has the highest KO % of any heavyweight champion in boxing history.

Comment

No worries mate, sorry you lost, haven't seen the fight yet, had some woman troubles last night. It is almost finished downloading now. You lost me 250k on here!!! Lol. Did you get my e-mail mate?

Comment

You have the defense. I thought your game plan was to tire him out and then get rid of him late but not what I saw. You're defense was on point, can't take that away from you.

Comment

Is this really KJ?

Comment

Well for what it is, I was entertained. Although I was trying to see you "back your talk up" by giving him a run for his money but it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                    X