No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto, The Garden - The Unbeatable Combination

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto, The Garden - The Unbeatable Combination

By Thomas Gerbasi - The crowds are loud, the atmosphere is festive, and every night feels like a big fight, no matter who the opponent is. But to get a real sense of what a Miguel Cotto event at Madison Square Garden feels like, it pays to ask someone who knows better than almost anybody what being in that building with the Boricua bomber is truly all about:

Paulie Malignaggi, the current WBA welterweight champion and only one of three men to go the distance with Cotto in the Mecca of Boxing.

“Fighting this guy in front of his crowd in the Garden,” mused Malignaggi, “I told (renowned boxing writer) Tom Hauser this years ago and I will always use this description because it is as close to what I can say to make people really understand the feeling. It’s like fighting the devil in Hell. And I stand by that.” [Click Here To Read More]

Trout will be the first.

Comment

Trout will know the power of a top fighter Saturday night and will enjoy his first loss

Comment

Cotto will regain his champion status after Dec 1 fight =)

Comment

I feel bad for trout. he will get murder...

Comment

As much as I like Cotto I have a sneaky feeling he's going to get outpointed tomorrow night.

Which is probably a good sign for him knowing how crap I am at predictions....

Comment

I really don't know how some people put these two at the same level.

Comment

Never liked Cotto... He bores me

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                  Never liked Cotto... He bores me
                  "He bores me"....lol

Cotto wins by late stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                  X