Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Golovkin so hyped on here??who has he defeated as a pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's hyped beause NSB wants to use him as a way to bash other fighters who are prominently hyped at nsb or in boxing in general.

Floyd was hyped now lets use Pacquiao or anybody close to his universe to bash him...

Pacquiao was hyped now lets use Floyd or anybody close to his universe to bash him...

Donaire was hyped now lets use Rigondeaux or anybody close to his universe to hype him...

Sergio was hyped now lets use ________ to bash him.

Its a vicious cycle in today's social media age were everybody's thoughts and opinions can be published anytime they want and every notable fighter or athlete will go through this for the rest of the ineternet's existence.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      he says he's willing to fight anyone from 154-168...so far no one is biting (i wonder why). sergio's team/dibella flat out said 'no' to him. if you can't see how much of a beast golovkin is then i don't know what to say. he has a good chin, huge punching power in both hands, good boxing ability, applies good pressure, has shown good stamina and heart, etc...the potential of beocming one of the best is definitely there, but it's all a matter of finding guys who are willing to get in the ring with him.
      There's no reason to wonder. Golovkin is still making a name for himself. Of course Martinez said no. Martinez has already worked his ass off to get to where he is; now he wants to fight bigger names (after he puts on a show in Argentina anyway).

Give it some time. If Golovkin continues to win and make a name for himself, Martinez will fight him.

Comment

He knocked the stuffing out of that fool that Abraham couldn't even move over 12 rounds, and he did it in 1.

Larry the man is impressive and has TNT in his fists, there is a reason no one wants to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          I keep hearing posters talk about this guy like he has beaten world beaters...dude hasnt done anything worth mentioning yet and people are overrating the hell out of him
          get your point but I have liked what I've seen from GGG. Maybe he hasn't beaten a top 10 p4p fighter yet, but he has shown good power and smart, controlled agression and the ability to execute the gameplan on his opponent.

I don't know how anyone who has seen him fight isn't impressed. and, keep in mind, GGG hasn't beaten anyone because "anyone" wont fight him.

Comment

Sameas broner. Who has he beat to be hyped up like he is now?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Sameas broner. Who has he beat to be hyped up like he is now?
              He just moved up and beat the **** out of the #1 lightweight........name me 1 top 10 fighter this GGG dude has defeated

Comment

He just moved up and beat the **** out of the #1 lightweight........name me 1 top 10 fighter this GGG dude has defeated
                Lightweight is a weak division, skillwise Proksa is much better than Demarco.

Comment

What's not to like about the guy? He has vicious punching power, a good chin and has some skills to go along with it. I can't wait to see him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Lightweight is a weak division, skillwise Proksa is much better than Demarco.
                    Proksa is a poor man's Martinez at best.

Comment

He beat demarco. Big whoop..

Comment

Working...
                      X