No announcement yet.

Iran Barkley would destroy Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran Barkley would destroy Martinez.

Man, Barkley would rape this overrated MW...

probably not...

Comment

Cmon, state your points.......

Im willing to listen with an open mind.

Comment

probably not...

Comment

Barkley was really just a journeyman who lost all his biggest fights bar 1 Hearns , even Duran who was no MW out boxed Iran , put it this way if Tosca Petridis can UD him , Sergio would win by a wide margin , I think Iran would lose every round to SM and only have a punches chance , the thing with SM is when you have guys that a very slick you can only beat them by a lucky punch or they get tired and you run over them in the late rounds , but the ones that dont get tired are extremely hard to beat , Iran was a tough guy that lacked that bit extra to be elite I cant see him beating SM .

Comment

Love the Blade, but he'd struggle to win a round against Sergio. He's made to order.

Comment

No way!!! UD for Martinez!

Comment

Martinez is far from unbeatable but you're being silly with saying Iran Barkley would beat him atleast mention someone like Erislandy Lara, Macklin got beat off Martinez but he did show that Martinez was beatable with the right gameplan the sorta gameplan I think Mayweather would find easy to use another reason why I think Mayweathers next fight will be with him assuming he beats Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                  Martinez is far from unbeatable but you're being silly with saying Iran Barkley would beat him atleast mention someone like Erislandy Lara, Macklin got beat off Martinez but he did show that Martinez was beatable with the right gameplan the sorta gameplan I think Mayweather would find easy to use another reason why I think Mayweathers next fight will be with him assuming he beats Cotto.
                  Agreed with most. Not confident with the Lara comment though lol.

Mayweather would probably just use a different game plan. He's so accurate that there's no telling how the fight would go on, because Martinez has immense respect for his skills. I seriously doubt he'd have his hands down as much. I like that fight because I can see it going different ways. Floyd pot shotting and avoiding the big shots..Martinez being very agressive and not waiting, Floyd stalking...etc etc. Both guys can do what they want (Especially floyd) that I'd be interested to see who can implement their game plan and if the slight size advantage WOULD make a difference, especially considering that an advantage, however slight CAN make a difference when coupled with other exceptional attributes. You can guarantee Martinez wouldn't show up to how he did against Macklin though. I'd favor Floyd, depending on how he does against cotto (who I expect he TKOs later on in the fight) though. Just off sheer pedigree, Floyd should be favored. He's the better fighter, flat out. But Martinez is something of a wild card.

Comment

lol at people fleeing from their own threads

Comment

Working...
                    X