Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez a harder puncher than Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Likar Ramos has a chin of steel and look what Marquez did to him.
    lol at Malt Likar Ramos

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Likar Ramos has a chin of steel and look what Marquez did to him.
      Yeah but his pocket was empty.

Comment

I say he is more accurate and the better puncher,I don't know if he has more power....Esp at this weight...

Comment

Oh YES, yes, indeed!!

Comment

Originally posted by chy View Post
            answers plz
            Harder puncher? No.

Comment

that is hard to say because neither just "LIVE OR DIE" with their Power like a Brawler would, both are very patient fighters

if you catch someone with something they don't see coming, I don't give a damn how tough your chin is you can get hurt

would people consider Dirrell more powerful then Abraham...Dirrell Wobbled Froch TWICE in their match and Abraham I don't remember him ever hurting Froch during their match, same for Maidana and Prescott against Khan, Maidana did hurt Khan a few times in their match but he could get the KO like Prescott did...because Prescott landed something Khan did not see coming

most fighters I am sure would rather deal with a Predictable Flat Footed Brawler then a Unpredictable Skilled Boxer who can throw things at you that your are just not ready for

so I would say at 135 yes JMM is the harder puncher, but 140 and above I would give the edge to Bradley, I think Bradley Power is very Underrated though, people Mock his Power because he don't "CHASE KNOCKOUTS"

Comment

jmm is the kind of fighter who puts his body in a better position/angle to throw his punches resulting to harder impact and more effective punches. his body coordination and the way he gains leverage to his punches is very good.
                Last edited by brick wall; 02-03-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

are you guys kidding??? of course marquez at WW is, bradley hits liek a girl

Comment

Yes, and better boxer

Comment

Tell you what.

I would not like to get hit by either.

If it came down to landing one, single Hearn's like power shot, I'd give the nod to Bradley.

Stronger guy.

The thing with greats like JMM is, it isn't the first one.

It's what comes AFTER.

Comment

Working...
                      X