Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's manager: Bradley willing to fight Morales next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is just s big of a joke as the WBC is.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Doubt anyone will defend Bradley on this one. Any elite fighter should not be fighting Morales. Maidana should be ashamed for doing it, even worse, he nearly lost.
      I do,If Bradley was to sign with Top Rank he would likely get a fight with Pacquaio down the line cause there is`nt that much big money fight left for Manny.There`s just Cotto if he wins his next fight and Floyd if they can come to an agreement on testing.After that Manny has to settle for a no name opponent and that would be bradley if he signed to Top Rank.

So the strategy for Bradley is not to take any big risk till after he fights one of the 2 big names cause he would make far more money fighting one of the 2 big names then Khan.And if he managed to win agianst one of the 2 big names he would be able to command alot more money for his next big fight.

Some of you got your heads shoved to far up Khan`s butthole to understand that.And some of you just aren`t very bright either so you`ll never understand.

Comment

No top fighter in the div should be fighting Morales..This is not a good or respectable fight..I know Bradley does not just want to give up the green belt but this is unacceptable..

Comment

Perhaps but can't act like Khan didn't want Morales at one point, probably still does. Part of me thinks Tim just likes to piss Khan off. He knows Khan wants the fight pretty bad and keeps doing things that make the fans pissed, so how do you think Khan feels? Khan already caved in a lot of the contract details so Tim might piss him off so much that he might even give more. Bradley might end rich by the end of next year.
          Khan said Timmy wouldn't be getting the same deal he got last time .

Yeah , REAL smart move .

Comment

Perhaps but can't act like Khan didn't want Morales at one point, probably still does. Part of me thinks Tim just likes to piss Khan off. He knows Khan wants the fight pretty bad and keeps doing things that make the fans pissed, so how do you think Khan feels? Khan already caved in a lot of the contract details so Tim might piss him off so much that he might even give more. Bradley might end rich by the end of next year.
            Khan won't give him that offer again. He said so, but Bradley still went out.

Khan will move on without Bradley, like he moved on when Peterson didn't accept the 350k and rematch clause of the same pay again.

If he was real hungry he should have accepted it.

Anyway it's whatever.

Comment

Bradley: "I can't fight Khan at the moment, too many things going on"

Two weeks later..

Bradley: "But.. hey i'll fight Morales next week"
              Bradley is just pathetic, Either fight Khan or f*** off! This guy is trying to have his cake and eat it, He wants to fight Morales and keep his belt but still wants to duck Khan and fight Pacman and cash out! What a joker, I think he has lost what little fans and supporters he had here.

Anyone trying to defend this punk move is just pathetic and not a fan of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                No top fighter in the div should be fighting Morales..This is not a good or respectable fight..I know Bradley does not just want to give up the green belt but this is unacceptable..
                I respect that you stuck by saying it is wrong, but you can do harder than this. You gave Khan a harder time by saying he wanted Morales...

But anyway at least I saw some unbiasedness in you after a long ass time of rarely going too critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                  I do,If Bradley was to sign with Top Rank he would likely get a fight with Pacquaio down the line cause there is`nt that much big money fight left for Manny.There`s just Cotto if he wins his next fight and Floyd if they can come to an agreement on testing.After that Manny has to settle for a no name opponent and that would be bradley if he signed to Top Rank.

So the strategy for Bradley is not to take any big risk till after he fights one of the 2 big names cause he would make far more money fighting one of the 2 big names then Khan.And if he managed to win agianst one of the 2 big names he would be able to command alot more money for his next big fight.

Some of you got your heads shoved to far up Khan`s butthole to understand that.And some of you just aren`t very bright either so you`ll never understand.
                  DUH!

But we're FIGHT FANS and when fighter start to put business before the sport...we like to call them out.

Comment

figures he would be after refusing to face Khan
                    liked Bradley before but right now, fuck him

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
                      Khan said Timmy wouldn't be getting the same deal he got last time .

Yeah , REAL smart move .
                      If he fights Khan next he would,or there would be no fight...But if he goes threw with this Morales trash,and Khan fights a Peterson or Maidana R.G. winner he does not deserve to fight Khan and damn sure won't deserve a big cut..Bradley needs to target the winner of R.G. Maidana for his 1.2,and Khan can fight Peterson as a stay busy fight and hopefully these guys meet after that..But Bradley fighting Morales is a waste...

Comment

Working...
                      X