No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mikkel Kessler, Mehdi Bouadla Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Mikkel Kessler, Mehdi Bouadla Go Face To Face

Denmark's boxer Mikkel Kessler, left, went face to face with France's boxer Mehdi Bouadla, right, in Copenhagen, as the boxers announced their upcoming fight to the local press. WBC super middleweight champion Kessler is heading back into the ring after overcoming an eye injury that forced the Dane to withdraw from the Super Six tournament. Kessler said Monday that he will fight Mehdi Bouadla of France in a non-title bout on June 4 in Copenhagen.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kessler and who?

Comment

Comment

the opponent looks like Kessler's own weak little brother, they look alike

the guy also has a face of a man who won't last long in there

Comment

I thought Froch was WBC champ?

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
            I thought Froch was WBC champ?
            Kessler is champion emeritus. The WBC probably has a belt for that too so the can collect some sanctioning fees...

Comment

WAR KESSLER its good comeback to shake off the ring rust and see how he feels.The WBC are such **** Kelly Pavlik just moved up to SMW and they instantly put him as the no 1 contender even though he has'nt fought in a year and on that occasion he fought at MW and lost

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Kessler is champion emeritus. The WBC probably has a belt for that too so the can collect some sanctioning fees...
                yup, you right. kessler looks so intimidating compared to this guy. lol he looks like a mild mannered business proprietor. haha he reminds me of one of my friends from law school too.

haha battling nelson who is that dude in your profile picture. lol ive been wanting to ask you that for a while.

Comment

Kessler has that alpha male look.

Comment

June 4th will be a very good day for boxing:

Kessler-Bouadla
                    Froch-Johnson and Erdei-Mitchell
                    Zbik-Chavez Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X