Police seize four-foot penis in raid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police seize four-foot penis in raid

Police seize four-foot penis

The boss of a furniture store has reacted angrily after a four-foot tall stone penis was seized from his shop in a police raid.

( 4 )
    Related Tags:
    penis
    police
    phallus
    campaign
    hadlow

Not the stone penis sculpture in question, but the only stone penis we had in our picture archive

46-year-old Jason Hadlow's prized Indonesian penis carving was snatched by police after a member of the public complained about the £200 phallus, which was on display in his window.

He was told to pay an £80 fixed penalty notice, or face prosecution for causing 'harassment, alarm and distress' - and was told he can only have his penis back if he promises not to put it on display again.

Hadlow, who runs the Simply Dutch store in Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire, has now started a Facebook campaign for the return of the phallus, which he has naturally called the 'Free Willy' campaign.

And his experiences have not put him off the stone penis trade - he told the Northern Echo that he's ordered over a hundred more of the phalluses: 'I have got a container of them coming in four weeks, which contains a minimum of 150 of the willies.'

Local police said they were within their rights to seize the penis, insisting that Hadlow was 'committing an offence.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/820845-...our-foot-penis

Jason Hadlow is upfront about his predicament.

“They’re holding my penis hostage,” the U.K. shopkeeper complains to QMI Agency, after local police hauled away a 1.2 metre, hand-carved stone phallus he had displayed in his front window.

The sandstone male-modelled thingy was sitting among a tranquil display of garden fixtures, when police in the community near the English town of Bedale, in North Yorkshire, swooped in.

They grabbed the not-so-private part and fined Hadlow for “displaying an item liable to cause harassment, alarm and distress.”

“To one side was a statue of Venus with her boobies right there, and nearby was Hercules…and (he was) pretty much hanging out in the open,” recalls Hadlow of the recent raid. “But they couldn’t help themselves, and just went straight for my willy.”

And so, with a great deal of effort given the statue weighs about 25 kilos, police man-handled it out of the shop and into the back of a marked van.

Unless the shop owner pays a fine — originally due on Thursday — he’s not getting the Indonesian good luck symbol back.

And he says if he does pay the fine, he’ll leave the ten locals he sold similar statues to, totally exposed.

“If I pay, then all those other people are liable,” he complains, on the phone from his home.

To help free the impounded organ, Hadlow has set up a Facebook campaign dubbed “Free Willy.”

On the site, he points out, unless the scandalous sculpture is released: “It’s going to be sadly missed — both staff and customers loved it.”

http://www.calgarysun.com/news/colum.../13499786.html

Comment

it is just a cast mold of my penis.

i made tons of them....he needs to calm down

Comment

Comment

I came in here expecting a picture of a human 4-foot penis, I didn't see one.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
            I came in here expecting a picture of a human 4-foot penis, I didn't see one.

This might make up for your disappointment.................

Comment

Human 4-foot penis or GTFO!

Comment

rofl............................

Comment

You'll be happy to know that they've now release Versatile.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                    You'll be happy to know that they've now release Versatile.
                    I'm pretty sure your dick got rock-hard when you saw this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X