No announcement yet.

The difficulty of being an observant muslim in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difficulty of being an observant muslim in the US

Islamophobia seems to be many American's favourite pasttime if this forum is anything to go by. It used to be lynching black people for some in the south, now it is the belief that every Muhammad or Iqbal is a terrorist that must be sent to Gitmo to be tortured.

Politicans like Ted Cruz calls for muslim neighbourhoods to be monitored. Donald Trump wants to ban muslims from entering the United States. It is becoming increasingly difficult to be a muslim in the United States.

Do you think it is difficult to be an observant muslim in the United States of America?

Originally posted by The-Iron-Sheik View Post
    Islamophobia seems to be many American's favourite pasttime if this forum is anything to go by. It used to be lynching black people for some in the south, now it is the belief that every Muhammad or Iqbal is a terrorist that must be sent to Gitmo to be tortured.

Politicans like Ted Cruz calls for muslim neighbourhoods to be monitored. Donald Trump wants to ban muslims from entering the United States. It is becoming increasingly difficult to be a muslim in the United States.

Do you think it is difficult to be an observant muslim in the United States of America?
    Not all muslims are bad only those who ACTUALLY read their filthy quran that will become bad.....

Comment

Tell this sob story to the Christians in Turkey and Saudi Arabia (mainly Filippino worker slaves) who are forbidden permission to even build a church much less worship in one.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Sheik View Post
        Islamophobia seems to be many American's favourite pasttime
        And what are Islamic terrorist groups' favorite pastime? Ask yourself that.

Comment

I'm going to go buy a bunch Korans today and use them as beer coasters for my guests later.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

I'm going to go buy a bunch Korans today and use them as beer coasters for my guests later.
            WTF! who's the a-hole that wasted that delicious piece of bacon by placing it on that filthy book?.

I actually took the time once to glue them together and put them on the roll of bathroom tissue.
            Not a good experience tho.

my arsehole keep waking me up and began talking every evening while I sleep in my man cave

Comment

dude dont ****in do that **** to bacon...

Comment

Comment

how you gonna get banned before i can insult you?

red k given.

Comment

Well this thread received a lot of love...

red K given

Comment

Working...
                    X