No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Fails Drug Test, Team Rosado Respond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Weather he was using it to cut weight or not, it doesn't matter. If he was using it to cut weight then he shouldn't be fighting at that weight class and is using the help of a drug to make weight-cheating!!! A banned substance is a banned substance. Mayweather and his team should be aware of them, specially since they're all about "cleaning the sport" This is the second member from TMT to fail a drug test in 6 months. ****ing hypocrits. Oh well, at least Rosado gets his L taken away, even though he won the fight.
    How is Money at fault for the actions of other men? All he can do is say to his team "don't do drugs guys, it's wrong"...if these guys continue to do drugs after the fact, what do you want Money to do....fall on his sword for the action of other grown ass men.
    Last edited by Queen_Leia; 05-15-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Another Floyd Stan hard at work. Threads pops up about mayweathers fighters testing dirty the proof is all here and this dude is still wishing that ariza will have some secrets on PAC lol!! Yea ariza is gonna rat himself out right? lol!!!
      You realize your on a thread where a fighter who is on a stable of mayweathers got caught but here are the usual "tards" blaming floyd cause he wasnt holding their hands. Chavez is with TR so i guess everyone there should be considerd too. That Ariza thing was sorta a joke towards his post. But your simple mind probably doesnt understand that.

NSB has just adopted dumber and dumber posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zelong Dong View Post
        I'm not sure why he doesn't want to test his own fighters. Is there a Promtional company out there that does drug test it's fighters?

Just hasn't been a place promoters wanted to scope out I suppose. Not a common practice.
        I think GBP do it when the fighters request it. To be fair, it's a big financial risk for promoters because not only do they pay for testing but if a fighter fails they lose the revenue from the fight not going ahead, have a tainted fighter on their hands reducing commercial appeal and then potentially banned with any rematch plans scuppered.

Comment

• Hard work cheat, hard work cheat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            the court of public opinion regarding Money is just fine.
            HA!!! I don't know about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              Another mayweather-Haymon fighter. WOW. what a bunch of frauds.
              That's right...blame his promoter and his promoter manager for Love taking a banned substance.

FYI, Al Hayman does not manage Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                You realize your on a thread where a fighter who is on a stable of mayweathers got caught but here are the usual "tards" blaming floyd cause he wasnt holding their hands. Chavez is with TR so i guess everyone there should be considerd too. That Ariza thing was sorta a joke towards his post. But your simple mind probably doesnt understand that.

NSB has just adopted dumber and dumber posters.
                So Floyd's fighters not just one but two so far has tested dirt yet we can't question Floyd but PAC has never tested dirty and ariza has never been proven guilty of any dirty tactics but u guys are accusing PAC anyways?? lol!!! I think your last sentence suits u well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                  Thats the second Mayweather fighter to test positive this year. I thought Mayweather was all about cleaning up the sport. If he is not a hypocrite he should drop both Bey and Love from his gym and promotional company. They give him a bad name and he should not want to associate with them.

Im glad Love will get the L taken away although it shouldve been a W in the first place.
                  Why I don't agree that Money is at fault for the actions of these man being drug users, I do agree that Money should disassociate himself with them....removing them from his promotional banner is a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                    It's not good when you are supposedly going to "clean up the sport of boxing" and one of your own fighters test positive for a controlled substance.

It not good but it not Money fault...he didn't take the drugs. he has always tested CLEAN.

Comment

• Love, Berto, Broner = nobodies. Clean or cheating, those 3 bitc hes will never reach greatness in this sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X