Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you or would you wear pink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a dull sense of color when it comes to clothes: black, gray, brown, white.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      I got a dull sense of color when it comes to clothes: black, gray, brown, white.
      me too same colors but instead of brown its navy blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        No, no matter how many closet ****s try and tell me that REAL MEN wear pink.

No, f@ggots wear pink.
        lol yeah right whats the excuse when you get caught wearing that pink lace underwear?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          me too same colors but instead of brown its navy blue.
          Blue is cool too, but gotta be careful around here with that. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            i have a button up with pink stripes mixed in with it. if you try to kick my ass cause of it, i'll knock you out.
            If i ever see you wearing that around here Body Movin' im gonna e uppercut you to the jaw. Put you on the floor. I said it before. You little whore.

Comment

i have a few pink ties and shirts. the wife buys em for me. personally, i don't mind it.

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
                lol yeah right whats the excuse when you get caught wearing that pink lace underwear?
                Errm ....errr i was just trying it on for size for gods sake!

Your telling me you've never tried on pink lace underwear for size in your lifetime? Yeah...thought not!

Comment

I have 2 pairs of pink boxer briefs and a pink football shirt.

Comment

Of coarse, all the time, it's a great and versatile color but many are intimidated by it or have some cowboy point of view of it being too "girly". Add to the fact that most Americans are afraid of color and will opt for more safer and conservative colors of clothing.

See the trick it not to overdue the pink, and don't make it scream out "yeah I'm wearing pink, and what". I'll wear a pink pocket square with my very conservative charcoal suit to bring out it to life, or a pink dress shirt underneath my navy suit and it looks awesome. Throw on a pink polo with white shorts in the summer and some nice brown shoes and belt and you've got a great look. Unless you're going for a pea**** look, you want to let the pink add color to more dull colors. So yeah I love pink, but I'm not rocking it like Adrien Broner did against Demarco lol.

Comment

the ppl who talk about how wearing certain colors makes you gay are the gayest ppl of all. if you are secure about your sexuality theres no need to worry about that ****, the ppl who do are either extremely insecure or closet cases.

incidently i seldom wear pink, but its bcuz i usually dont like pink clothes. not bcuz i think its gay or worry ppl will think im gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X