Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the end of the world is almost here, who actually believes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the end of the world is almost here, who actually believes it?

So according to the Mayan calendar the end of the world will happen for me exactly within 8 days 4 hours and 41 minutes. I think it's already the third doomsday of 2012, but this is really the day that is also familiar with the big audience.

Apparently 1% of the world population really believes the world will end at 21/12/12. Are there actually people on boxingscene that really believe the world is gonna end on that day? And if so, why? And what are you gonna do on that day?

there will be an illumination of conscience good sir...

tribulation is upon us... use your freewill wisely...

Comment

We are all going to dieeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
        We are all going to dieeeeeeeeeeeee
        And if that was the case what would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
          And if that was the case what would you do?
          What can I do other than die?

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
            What can I do other than die?
            Stupid question right lool,

Comment

Comment

Lol the only one that knows when the world will end is only god himself

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
                  So according to the Mayan calendar the end of the world will happen for me exactly within 8 days 4 hours and 41 minutes. I think it's already the third doomsday of 2012, but this is really the day that is also familiar with the big audience.

Apparently 1% of the world population really believes the world will end at 21/12/12. Are there actually people on boxingscene that really believe the world is gonna end on that day? And if so, why? And what are you gonna do on that day?
                  The Mayan calendar does not say the end of the world is coming, it says that this age will end, big difference. Secondly, no, the world will not be ending on the 21st. Maybe, just maybe and the odds are against it, we might see some kind of a cataclysmic event, but that would be to the extent of something happening that would effect people throughout the globe.

Comment

no.

unless you're from mokmokville.

Comment

Working...
                    X