Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Will Die in The Ring, Not Quit Like De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Will Die in The Ring, Not Quit Like De La Hoya

Former three time welterweight champion Antonio Margarito wants to redeem the Mexican boxers that were beaten over the years by Manny Pacquiao. Margarito will get his big chance to accomplish that on November 13 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. One of the things that bothered Margarito was the performance of Oscar De La Hoya in his 2008 TKO loss to Pacquiao. De La Hoya called it a day before the start of the ninth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

fight will be a war...................

Comment

I think Manny will lose this one!!!

Comment

The problem is that all of Pacquiao's previous opponents said they knew that he was fast but they couldn't imagine how fast he really was! It was way beyond anythink they had experienced before

Comment

i admire MARGS willingness.........i heard this before from nando vargas though..........

Comment

I do not think Manny will have the power to stop Margarito this fight.
            He is strictly working on speed for this camp and not the mix training of power and speed as he did during the Cotto and Clottey training camps.

Pacquiao by decision.

Comment

"I will die in the ring, not quit like de la hoya."

That is a subconscious admission that he believes in the back of his mind that Pac will beat him. Why say that? Why not say, "I will beat manny convincingly unlike all other mexicans who faced him", or something to that effect.

Saying that he will die in the ring would be like saying he will BE beaten by Pac, but he would fight until he could no longer do so or until the referee stops the fight.

That's my opinion of what he just said.

I do believe though that both fighters will give it their all and we'll be in for an explosive bout.

Comment

Don worry margarito. The ref wont allow you to get anywhere dying. The ref saved you from dying at the hands of SSM already.

Pity you didnt care how your fellow fight Cotto got close to death before pummeling him with your plaster cast hands.

Comment

Watching Manny spar on 24/7, he doesn't look fast or promising at all!

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                    "I will die in the ring, not quit like de la hoya."

That is a subconscious admission that he believes in the back of his mind that Pac will beat him. Why say that? Why not say, "I will beat manny convincingly unlike all other mexicans who faced him", or something to that effect.

Saying that he will die in the ring would be like saying he will BE beaten by Pac, but he would fight until he could no longer do so or until the referee stops the fight.

That's my opinion of what he just said.

I do believe though that both fighters will give it their all and we'll be in for an explosive bout.
                    In a nutshell he meant
                    "Even though Pacquiao is whooping my ass, I will take the beating like a man and not quit on my stool"

Comment

Working...
                    X