Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    LoL people forget about my Floyd fanboyism

he exposed nothing, but if you want to choose to believe what some faggot with an agenda tried to portray me as without knowing what actually happened that's fine... I don't need any sensitivefaggot ass e-friends anyway
    Maniac just keep it real you and a few more posters from here be on Twitter posting that N-word like it's funny,ya'll be saying all type of racist crap all day every day then get on here and change up

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Dont let these cats fool you. Its nothing like they make it seem.

Race is only an issue at times that people like those coming at you in earlier posts choose to make it an issue. The majority of us live our lives as people surrounded by other people. Race isnt and shouldnt be as big a deal as some like to make it seem.

i agree that for the average man on the street is not racist, and in that sense racism is rarely an issue.

however, you find correlations between race and economic status, income, geographical location, etc. along those lines it's a very real issue.

a good example are property taxes and schools. schools are largely funded by states and locally. they're funded through property taxes primarily. more valuable properties have higher property taxes, and thus will have better schools. if you're born into a certain race you're more likely to be of a certain socioeconomic status, and have a higher quality school based on that.

in other words, schools are racially ordered. they're funded by a system that gives better funding to white schools, which is inherently a racist process. in that sense, racism is institutionalized in america.

a guy walking down the street doesn't have to be racist for there to be racism in america. i'm not sure if i'm getting the point across, but that's what i'm talking about when i say that race is a huge deal in america. you're more likely to have an easier time being middle class and staying there if you're white. it sucks, but that's how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Maniac just keep it real you and a few more posters from here be on Twitter posting that N-word like it's funny,ya'll be saying all type of racist crap all day every day then get on here and change up

i try not to be racist. we all have our biases. i love a good italian red sauce and some home made pasta. sue me.

i'd have more respect for him if he just came out and said it:
        "i'm racist. here is why."
        on some level you've got to respect a man's right to a perspective. on another, i don't like to see him offending people.

hiding it gets him nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i agree that for the average man on the street is not racist, and in that sense racism is rarely an issue.

however, you find correlations between race and economic status, income, geographical location, etc. along those lines it's a very real issue.

a good example are property taxes and schools. schools are largely funded by states and locally. they're funded through property taxes primarily. more valuable properties have higher property taxes, and thus will have better schools. if you're born into a certain race you're more likely to be of a certain socioeconomic status, and have a higher quality school based on that.

in other words, schools are racially ordered. they're funded by a system that gives better funding to white schools, which is inherently a racist process. in that sense, racism is institutionalized in america.

a guy walking down the street doesn't have to be racist for there to be racism in america. i'm not sure if i'm getting the point across, but that's what i'm talking about when i say that race is a huge deal in america. you're more likely to have an easier time being middle class and staying there if you're white. it sucks, but that's how it is.
          I understand what it is youre trying to say, but I think youre trying too hard.

You explain the geographic reasoning for schools being better in one area, but then are trying to turn it into a race thing. When your entire argument really has nothing to do with race but with economic status. Hell, I know plenty of black, mexican, asian people etc that are way better off than I am... Do I find issue with that? Nope. Do I care what race they are? Nope. They must have wanted it more, or made better decisions than me. Thats it, just people being people. No need to define ourselves or others by color alone. That to me is ignorance at its finest.

You really strike me as either racist yourself, or one of those self hating white dudes.

Everything isnt about race man. Whether you wanna believe it or not. **** is only the way it is to an extent because people choose to be segregated, and that goes for all races.

And personally, I dont think the whole quality schools argument is very valid. Im a strong believer that education is only as good as the student chooses to make it. You can put **** kids in good schools and vice versa. The school doesnt make the student. The students make up the quality of the school.

Comment

I understand what it is youre trying to say, but I think youre trying too hard.

You explain the geographic reasoning for schools being better in one area, but then are trying to turn it into a race thing. When your entire argument really has nothing to do with race but with economic status. Hell, I know plenty of black, mexican, asian people etc that are way better off than I am... Do I find issue with that? Nope. Do I care what race they are? Nope. They must have wanted it more, or made better decisions than me. Thats it, just people being people. No need to define ourselves or others by color alone. That to me is ignorance at its finest.

You really strike me as either racist yourself, or one of those self hating white dudes.

Everything isnt about race man. Whether you wanna believe it or not. **** is only the way it is to an extent because people choose to be segregated, and that goes for all races.

And personally, I dont think the whole quality schools argument is very valid. Im a strong believer that education is only as good as the student chooses to make it. You can put **** kids in good schools and vice versa. The school doesnt make the student. The students make up the quality of the school.
            graduation rates correlate directly with the level of funding in schools. this stuff isn't an opinion.

and i am certainly not a racist, or a "self hating white,"

whatever the hell that means.

Comment

graduation rates correlate directly with the level of funding in schools. this stuff isn't an opinion.

and i am certainly not a racist, or a "self hating white,"

whatever the hell that means.
              I dont see how more money to the school is gonna change a kids desire to graduate. Hell, I know kids that are well off, and go to great schools that dont give a **** about graduating.

I dont blame the schools.

Comment

I dont see how more money to the school is gonna change a kids desire to graduate. Hell, I know kids that are well off, and go to great schools that dont give a **** about graduating.

I dont blame the schools.
                all due respect but spoken like a man who has never been to a school where you're sharing textbooks with two others or you play soccer everyday in gym class because all you've got is a soccer ball.

Comment

• Comment

• Sorry to interrupt your faggy race and social issue debate but can we get back to stating why we hate other posters and would possibly want to perform rough sodomy on them.

Comment

when you're saying "nIIggers" on facebook or twitter or wherever the hell it was posted, you're a racist.

there's really no reason for you to deny it. nobody will believe you! your best bests are to either embrace it, or change your ways.
                      Or I can continue to say whatever I feel like saying in my personal life, racial slurs or not and continue to deny the accusations of racism from biased ass people who don't know me.

I don't want or seek your respect or care about any of your views you keep posting. Seeing you jump at any opportunity to denounce me and announce how tolerant and anti racist you are is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X