No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Sees Bute As The Most Lucrative Shot For Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Sees Bute As The Most Lucrative Shot For Pavlik

Former WBC/WBO middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs) wants to make a big impression on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pavlik faces unbeaten Alfonso Lopez (21-0, 16KOs) on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley undercard. The fight with Lopez will be Pavlik's official jump to the super middleweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]

anybody know anything about lopez from cut and shoot tejas? Im guessing Pavlik will get by him. I actually see Pavlik having a very good chance at beating Bute if he can time him. Double the ****ing jab, shoot the straight! bute is a sucker for the straight right from range where pavlik is best at.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsahHy5_YU4

damn he is a pretty ****ing good boxer from this highlight reel. it's always hard to tell because half of these guys in this highlight reel were probably bar fighters rounded up for a hundred bucks or something. hahaha look at the one KO of the chubby white dude with the crucial dreads. . . picture perfect straight right. good speed (in comparison), and good power, and pretty fleet of foot.

Comment

Ok Arum lets not get carried away. While Pavlik had a decent following he doesn't bring as much to the table now as Arum wants to believe.

Comment

I'd give Pavlik a good shot against Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former WBC/WBO middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs) wants to make a big impression on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pavlik faces unbeaten Alfonso Lopez (21-0, 16KOs) on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley undercard. The fight with Lopez will be Pavlik's official jump to the super middleweight division.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Maybe Kelly would be stronger at SMW, it's hard to say?

But I don't think that he will get past Bute.

Comment

I recall Jack Loew was saying he would keep Pavlik away from Bute for a while. Maybe Arum has other plans.

Bute stops Pavlik in his tracks or dominates him for 12. I'd rather see him destroy Kessler.

Comment

I would like kelly to get a title from the german then unify with
                bute in a bigger fight.

Comment

Bute is not as good as Martinez, so Pavlik has a really good shot, he will quickly stamp his place at the smw division and imo will be the hardest hitter. Pavlik 330 baby!!!

Comment

Let Bute take on Kessler and winner gets Martinez, since nobody from JMW to MW wants any.

I wish this Super Six would END! We all know Ward beats AA and Johnson schools Froch. Worst case if Froch wins vs Johnson, he gets DESTROYED by Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X