Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To ALL the sneakerheads in here, what do I get? Jordan Cherry 12 or LeBron 9 Chinas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
    Hell yeah bro I am buying the Concords..... And same here. Im addicted to clothes and jewelry. I calmed down on the jewelry though because it can get expensive. I got my earrings, and I bought a black diamond watch, so Im good because I am not really in to chains and bracelets.

Naw, Im not just buying the Brons just because they are limited, I REALLY like the color way. Either way, no matter which one I buy Im only gonna rock the on occasion.

I wear all of my shoes, and dont even keep the boxes. I probably have right around 35 pairs, and only wear them when I go out to eat or to a friends house, or on the weekends. I work six days a week, so Ill oonly wear 2-3 pair a week.
    That's wassup...been getting back into the shoes a little bit. Bought the 3's a couple weeks ago and glad I did. Have only had a chance to rock them once tho.

I like those Brons but they kinda are took bulky looking for me. I heard they're comfortable as hell tho. That colorway is so nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Everyone has their "thing"...I like shoes, watches, hats, clothes. I spend good money on the things I like. What I'll never understand though, is spending hundreds on shoes just to keep them in their boxes.

As for HTOWN's question...I'd go with the one I'd wear more often and like better. Getting some shoes just because they're "rare" is pretty ridiculous and a straight hypebeast. I got those same pair of 12's. Don't wear them too often anymore, but I only got them for 50 bones!

BTW...u copping those Concords?
      I get that but wearing shoes once every other month? Clothes is meant to be worn, so why not wear it, especially if you spend a fortune on them

alot of my friends do this, have 50 pairs of shoes and 90% of the time they wear some cheap ass shoes .

Sometimes they dont even wear some shoes once a year

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I get that but wearing shoes once every other month? Clothes is meant to be worn, so why not wear it, especially if you spend a fortune on them

alot of my friends do this, have 50 pairs of shoes and 90% of the time they wear some cheap ass shoes .

Sometimes they dont even wear some shoes once a year
        Now clothes, is a whole different story. I have a lot of Polo button downs that I wear with my shoes. I wear my buttons downs every time I go out some where other than the mall, movies, or out to eat.

When I go small places, I just wear two button Polos. I wear the **** out of my clothes.

Comment

id rather buy these and use the rest of the money on booze and kick it with some hoes

Comment

Js all day but those Brons is hard!!!

Comment

I don't like the Chinas so the cherry 12''s would be my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by FOREVER View Post
                What do yall think?

I know the Chinas are gonna be limited, and the colorway is SICK, but the 12's are soooooooo nice.

I am stuck on the 12's but the Chinas look nice and because of how limited they are gonna be.....

OR

The Chinas are sick. And the 12's are of course. I have the 12's and they still look brand new and I got them back in December 09 (I have a nice collection of J's). For me, I'd pick the Chinas but that is because I already have the 12's. But you can NEVER go wrong by picking Retros though.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                  The Chinas are sick. And the 12's are of course. I have the 12's and they still look brand new and I got them back in December 09 (I have a nice collection of J's). For me, I'd pick the Chinas but that is because I already have the 12's. But you can NEVER go wrong by picking Retros though.
                  Yeah, thats what I was thinking..... I want the 12s because I can wear them with more stuff, but the Chinas colorway is just too sick.

The only thing about the 9s is that they are a bit bulky on top, and I wear a lot of shorts.

Comment

Both are hideous and disgusting. Do people really wear these big and bulky things on their feet?

I wouldn't be seen dead in them!

Comment

Get neither. They are both unspeakably hideous.

Comment

Working...
                      X