No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler To Andre Ward: I'm Not Afraid of Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler To Andre Ward: I'm Not Afraid of Anyone

WBA "regular" super middleweight champion Mikkel Kessler (46-2, 35KOs) is responding back to the recent statements that were made by Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs), holder of the WBC and WBA super title. Ward said Kessler and IBF champion Carl Froch are avoiding the possibility of facing him for a second time. Ward decisioned both fighters in the Super Six tournament. Kessler and Froch are likely going to face each other in a 2013 rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ward is the one who doesn't want to fight me again

Comment

Ward is desperate to rematch Froch and not Kessler... What will he do if Kessler beats Froch??? Hopefully grow some balls and fight him at a neutral venue..

Comment

lol did Kessler just say Ward doesn't want to fight him? what for? He beat you and Froch with ease. You can go around defending your fake WBA "title" against Froch for the #2 spot. But the man at 168 is Ward.

Comment

Ward is an even better fighter now than he was 3 years ago when he was just 25, Ward will kick Kessler's ass even more convincingly in a rematch.

The only way Ward loses is if he gets robbed like he nearly did against Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvizzz View Post
            Ward is desperate to rematch Froch and not Kessler... What will he do if Kessler beats Froch??? Hopefully grow some balls and fight him at a neutral venue..
            No matter where the venue is AC Vegas he would get dominated again period

Comment

Kessler has no chance, i picked Ward to beat Mikkel in the first place when not a lot of people knew what kind of a talent Ward was. Nowadays he's even better, the styles are all wrong for Mikkel to win this. I'd rather see the Froch fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                lol did Kessler just say Ward doesn't want to fight him? what for? He beat you and Froch with ease. You can go around defending your fake WBA "title" against Froch for the #2 spot. But the man at 168 is Ward.
                Ward has been crying his eyes out because Kessler and Froch are getting it on... It must be tough being nr. 1 and not getting paid.

Comment

Ward isn't fighting Kessler unless in grandma's backyard, you can bet the house on that. He's fighting Pavlik and then it'll be Chavez Jr moving up for a shot at Ward......heard it hear first.

Comment

If Kessler had any sense he'd be very afraid, and get Andre's name out of his mouth. Froch is the perfect fight for him and if he loses that one, Pavlik is a good path.

Comment

Working...
                    X