Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got 100k points on García. Who wants the bet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Son Cotto is washed up. His mental state is GONE. Floyd was just a great style for him to fight, that's why Mayweather ducked him in his prime and waited for him to get his ass whooped twice.

Cotto wouldn't go toe to toe like Morales does with credible 154 pounders with power. I mentioned him as an example.
    First off, don't call me son. I doubt you are even older than me.

Anyway, you can have your opinion. I'm okay with that because I am not intolerant. I just wanted to see the argument and I don't agree still. It's okay though.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
      First off, don't call me son. I doubt you are even older than me.

Anyway, you can have your opinion. I'm okay with that because I am not intolerant. I just wanted to see the argument and I don't agree still. It's okay though.
      Yea I'm older than you and I understand you don't like negativity with one of your favorite boxers. No one really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Yea I'm older than you and I understand you don't like negativity with one of your favorite boxers. No one really does.
        Well, if you are older than me, who will be 30 in a month, then I don't get why you criticize Cotto in every thread but that's your choice. That's just an observation. By the way, I respect Cotto and he's one of my favorite current boxers but he is not an all time favorite of mine yet.

Comment

i will bet all my points on morales, any takers?

terrible had so many little girls on this site crying about PEDs spending the whole day on here crying only to find out it came back negative and fight is on, fighting for title. in my opinion if you don't like Morales, or at the very least respect him as a true warrior then you aren't a fan of boxing. even friends of mine that hated him and loved barrera still deep down have mad respect for morales and they will admit this if you get them drunk and ask them lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post

terrible had so many little girls on this site crying about PEDs spending the whole day on here crying only to find out it came back negative and fight is on, fighting for title. in my opinion if you don't like Morales, or at the very least respect him as a true warrior then you aren't a fan of boxing. even friends of mine that hated him and loved barrera still deep down have mad respect for morales and they will admit this if you get them drunk and ask them lol
            I am betting on García because Morales is way past his prime, but I will always say that prime Morales is one of my favorites boxers ever. Hell, I even made a college essay about his career once.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
              I am betting on García because Morales is way past his prime, but I will always say that prime Morales is one of my favorites boxers ever. Hell, I even made a college essay about his career once.
              if that's true you gotta believe he can do it man. he has enough left to beat garcia i know he does. hopefully you still cheer for him at least, even if you bet on garcia...who i wouldnt mind if he wasn't such a tool.

Comment

if that's true you gotta believe he can do it man. he has enough left to beat garcia i know he does. hopefully you still cheer for him at least, even if you bet on garcia...who i wouldnt mind if he wasn't such a tool.
                It's a long read. Anyway, here it is.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=98123

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  i got 100m on morales.

cmon payasito puerto rican putos, bet with me.
                  I'm not puerto rican but I''ll bet with you

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    i got 100m on morales.

cmon payasito puerto rican putos, bet with me.

I'll take the bet

Comment

Working...
                    X