Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs Mormeck Clash For Vacant WBA Title in June?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs Mormeck Clash For Vacant WBA Title in June?

While it's clear that undefeated Russian heavyweight Alexander Povetkin is ready to define himself as a top contender, the road to a world title shot remains unclear.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vacant WBA regular paper title

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

What a joke.

Comment

They'll probably announce a WBA interim paper title fight soon as well

Comment

WBA standard title coming soon.

Comment

Unless haye vacates or is stripped of the title then it shouldn't be considered vacant.chagaev vs Sasha should be the next fight if it's vacant.mormeck has a regional belt which I thought had him at WBA #3 behind chagaev & Sasha...this super & regular champion stuff is embarrassing boxing...

Comment

WBC is worst than WBA;i've never seen WBA(the oldest organization)stripped a champ only to give the possibility to become world champ a BUM like WBC is doing for Chavez Jr.;and i don't talk about CANELO(try to defend your title now vs ANGULO or vs a top contender......c'mon);with diamond belt,silver belt etc....WBC has more belts than all others organizations.........!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                WBC is worst than WBA;i've never seen WBA(the oldest organization)stripped a champ only to give the possibility to become world champ a BUM like WBC is doing for Chavez Jr.;and i don't talk about CANELO(try to defend your title now vs ANGULO or vs a top contender......c'mon);with diamond belt,silver belt etc....WBC has more belts than all others organizations.........!
                That is because the WBA just upgrades the reg champs to super champs for no reason like the 118 champ Moreno(after 2 split Decisions) and even Cotto with 0 defences so now they 2 socalled champs in the same weight

Comment

Comment

How would Sauerland get around having mandatory challenger Ruslan Chagaev removed from that fight? Nothing prevents Chagaev from fighting in Germany.

Comment

Working...
                    X