No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Would Not Rule Out Facing Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Would Not Rule Out Facing Sergio Martinez

Former three division world champion Miguel Cotto (37-3, 30KOs) would not rule out the possibility of facing WBC middleweight champion Sergio Martinez (50-2, 28KOs), potentially at a catch-weight of 157-pounds.

"Of course [I would consider it], but we would have to check the whole business [of the offer] first and then we'll decide what way we're going to go," Cotto told BoxingScene.com. "We always check what are the best options available to us and the best option available for our next fight - we're going to get it."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto is a warrior, that dude will always have my respect. Never backs down from any challenge. If the money was right, he would absolutely get in there with Sergio. I think Sergio would wreck his ass, but still, Cotto has balls.

Comment

Sergio Martinez will easily outbox Cotto to a decision if his knee problem is fixed. Too big, too good for this version of Miguel Cotto. Still it would be a big fight and possibly is the biggest money fight out there for Cotto at this point.

Comment

Cotto has nuts, but no way does he fight Sergio. Maybe headline should be "Cotto does not Rule out Suicide" common now, he ain't gonna do it.

Comment

What a WARRIOR Miguel Cotto is... The man will fight anybody wish we had more fighters like him. The end might be near for him thou & he will be missed when he hangs up the gloves for good.

Comment

I don't like this fight at all for Cotto

Comment

Cotto's Lying........and he isn't a warrior

Comment

Catchweight.......? dont do it. The reputation of your legacy will be forever tarnished. And boxing fans will hold it against you.... Oops wait, that only happens when your pacman

Comment

This is a duplicate thread...

Hope BPP doesn't catch a ban...

Comment

Unfortunately Cotto could get his ass stopped in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X