Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons are underdogs even though they have one of the best home records in the league

Comment

• Did dude just do the DX on them boys. LMFAO

Comment

• Comment

• This shyt might be a wrap. I had the 49ers winning but its all on Kap because that defense is getting owned. And Im not sure he can bring them back in his 9th start in the championship game.

We might see Alex Smith soon if the 49ers cant score.

Comment

• just stopped by to give yall the answers to the test...a team named after a bird will win the SUPERBOWL...bet your life savings on that!!...in September I found out some things I don't wish to get into but I'm down with helping dudes get some extra bread...I'll be back in here on the Monday after the bowl

Comment

• Matty Ice has 3TDS and almost 300 yards in the first half. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                just stopped by to give yall the answers to the test...a team named after a bird will win the SUPERBOWL...bet your life savings on that!!...in September I found out some things I don't wish to get into but I'm down with helping dudes get some extra bread...I'll be back in here on the Monday after the bowl
                Really putting your neck on the line there with that piece of insider knowledge. I mean what next, lottery numbers?

Comment

• 49ers secondary looks terrible.

Anyone seen Aldon Smith? Aint seen him in weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    just stopped by to give yall the answers to the test...a team named after a bird will win the SUPERBOWL...bet your life savings on that!!...in September I found out some things I don't wish to get into but I'm down with helping dudes get some extra bread...I'll be back in here on the Monday after the bowl
                    You believe in Philly that much huh? Lol

Comment

• Ravens plus 8?.

Comment

Working...
                      X