No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Ready To Ruin Everyone’s Plans - Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Ready To Ruin Everyone’s Plans - Again

The featherweight clash between Orlando Salido and Mikey Garcia serves as the centerpiece of this weekend’s HBO-televised tripleheader live from Madison Square Garden in New York City.

The bout itself has been a few months in the making. It was originally scheduled to take place last November but pushed back to this weekend after Salido (39-11-2, 27KO) suffered an injury during training camp. The Mexican veteran is at the pinnacle of his 17-year career but still comes in as the perceived underdog against the 25-year old Garcia (30-0. 26KO).
    [Click Here To Read More]

He can do it! Pressure, pressure, pressure!

But it's too close to call!

Comment

This is gonna be a great fight!!!

Comment

Best of luck to "Siri!" He deserves everything he's earned.

Comment

If Salido ruins another Top Rank fighter Arum is gonna send the mob after his ass.

Comment

I think it'll be a great fight, but I just can't see Garcia losing it. It's his coming out party and I think he's more than ready.

Comment

I have no problem with Salido & at least it's a real Champion ushering the new breed of elite. Good luck to them both.......but war Mikey!!

Comment

As much as I'd like to see Salido win, his style is made to order for Garcia. Salido's heart and will are his ticket to win, but as long as Garcia takes him seriously and is focused I have him winning here and dominating the second half

Comment

Hoping for a Salido win so we get Salido vs Donaire.

Comment

War Salido! He won me over with the Juanma rematch i thought the first it was a fluke since Gamboa made him look stupid but that was boxing skills, this guy might not be the most talented thing around but he got big Cojones.

Comment

Working...
                    X