Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a former rios hater and now a fan of his in the ring I have to go with rios on this one. Danny can't bang with bam bam

Comment

• lollll go rios

Comment

• Neither fighter can fight backing up so this will be an exciting fight with both guys coming forward landing bombs. If Rios is able to push Garcia backwards and turn it into a telephone booth fight then I think he wins. Garcia is a mid range figher that needs room to throw his dangerous hook.

Comment

• Hopefully Rios moves to Golden Boy when his contract ends...

Rios vs Garcia is gold.

Comment

• This is the fight promoterS should be working on. Rios would beat the hell out of Garcia and daddy Angel knows it...would love to see this fight, Rios pressure would be too much for rinky dink Garcia. MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN !!

Comment

• Garcia will go right around Rios' defense...death by hooking...Zab is a bigger challenge for Garcia than Rios is...

Comment

• **** off Rios. Get in line - Mathysse is THE contender

Comment

• Angel v rios in a parking lot would pay to see
                  that

Comment

• I'd laugh if Angel Garcia got punched in his big fuckin schnoz during a press conference.

Comment

• Pacquiao vs. Rios is a completely stupid fight IMO. Manny has absolutely had his way with brawlers and pressure fighters like Rios. Arum can eat a d*** for that one.

Rios > Garcia

That's a fight he should make.

Comment

Working...
                      X