Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Floyd found a way to get into Ortiz's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    I think Floyd himself has been uneasy. You can tell he's working a little harder than normal for a fight that is outside of the realm of what he's been usually fighting. I think he knows deep down that he's fighting someone with a pulse and he's been putting in work. I'm concerned that he's over doing it. He looks a bit frail.

Plus I think he's agitated that he's not the *star* of the whole thing. He's upset at HBO of their focus and the hype he's getting from the media. I mean, Victor is on Piers Morgan hyping the fight and himself, while Floyd is talking to a stack of ones with 50 Cent. I think Floyd will come out with some fire, but he hasn't had to fight tooth 'n' nail in a decade.

We'll see, its a shame that my boy Victor isn't bright enough to capitalize on what I think is clearly Floyd being uncomfortable with being second fiddle in the promotions where he's the star power. If Floyd isn't as mobile as he was in his prime, I think its going to be a long night in the ring
    someone take this guy to the hospital he clearly isnt thinking straight

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      Really? The dude always trains like crazy whenever he fights.
      same **** im hoping they know they just probably putting **** up here to be stupid this **** dont deal wit pac so talk some real **** may trains hard all the time check if yall want google is where its at......

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I dont know. I havent seen Ortiz lose composure. If anything he seems more focused and confident and the fight nears while Floyd is unusually quiet.
        When they sat opposite one another, Ortiz was a stuttering; awkward fool. Floyd began to finish his sentences for him; and had Victor copping pleas at the end trying to turn the tension toward Kellerman. He was nothing like the guy that "doesn't respect Floyd," and believes he's been manufactured.

Comment

I don't think Floyd has gotten into Ortiz' head. I do believe though that Floyd has gotten into Floyds' head.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
            bullshyt..... Mayweather hasnt said anything to make Ortiz lose his cool or composure. NOTHING. You think Ortiz calling Floyd "Mr. Mayweather" is playing mind games? WTF?! That doesnt mean anything.

All Mayweather has done is talk bad about his father, and how much money he has. Nothing he's done has angered Victor. Floyd got under Mosley's skin ALOT harder than Victor's.
            So you jokers believe in all that hype? You really feel that fighters get into other fighters heads simply with words?

Victor knows what he's up against, trust me. Like I said- don't believe these quotes and everything else you hear. When the cameras are off, Vic thanks "Mr. Mayweather" for the opportunity.

And yes, you could see how uneasy he was on the face-off. He'll talk himself up, but don't believe the hype. Hell, most of his trash-talk comes off contrived and awkward. Read between the lines.

Comment

Ortiz is in his own head

Comment

Don't believe the hype.

Comment

I think once he steps into the ring and the 1st bell rings, reality is going to set in for Ortiz, and he's going to feel intimidated by Floyd. i believe it will go the full 12 rounds. Floyd ain't getting ko'd and Floyd doesn't ko people...he wins on points for the majority of his fights.

I thought Mosley was going to fight very well, but he seemed intimidated. If Mosley was, then Ortiz most likely will be too. Just my opinion that Ortiz is going to lose.

Comment

Working...
                  X