Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao + Mayweather= Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM is the sorta of fighter every fighter should aspire to be. dude doesn't have any holes in his game. A el cabron le sobran cojones y habilidad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Thriller View Post
      JMM is the sorta of fighter every fighter should aspire to be. dude doesn't have any holes in his game. A el cabron le sobran cojones y habilidad.
      great fighter indeed.

just wish he wasn't such a whiny lil b1tch.

Comment

I prefer Morales/Barrera over JMM, their fighting styles are impregnable

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
          pity..........the so called most talented/gifted fighter..............of this era lacks the balls of a Morales..............Arguello.............Duran... .........Pacquiao...........and JMM..................................pity indeed..............

yeah you need to take the catchweight king vacant belt champ out of that list bro. its a common knowledge Manny is the biggest active Pussy in the sport since Floyd is on vacation

Comment

He also lacks the "I'll take you on" attitude of Morales.

Instead, he cries and moans about people ducking him when they gave him opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              yeah you need to take the catchweight king vacant belt champ out of that list bro. its a common knowledge Manny is the biggest active Pussy in the sport since Floyd is on vacation
              reaching much?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
                makes sense.

right now i'd say...

jack = carlos slim + yesir.
                This is a gem right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  He also lacks the "I'll take you on" attitude of Morales.

Instead, he cries and moans about people ducking him when they gave him opportunities.
                  pac is the only fighter in history being accused of ducking someone he's already faced twice already.

Comment

JMM is good but to say top 50 ATG? who has this dude really beat convincingly that is a future hall of famer? he fought and almost lost against the 2007 version of Barrera. that says a lot about how good JMM really is. the quality of his opponents was not pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocks! View Post
                      pac is the only fighter in history being accused of ducking someone he's already faced twice already.
                      Not entirely true, I've seen it said about Chavez too.

"He ducked Frankie Randall for a 3rd bout".

How do you duck someone you fought twice?

Comment

Working...
                      X