Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people defending Margarito for cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THey act like another mexican boxer wont come along or something lol

Comment

Cuz' he never cheated you idiots.

Comment

Comment

Cuz' he never cheated you idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Thsi makes no sense to me.

It makes no sense for people to still support Mosley either...but people act like he's not a cheater......either you throw every cheater under the bus or you don't throw no body under...(waits for some fool to say they didn't cheat the same way)....

Comment

Don't worry, Once Saul Alvarez steps up no one will even remember him. All you'll ever hear is "Margarito who...?" Haha I'm just kidding.

Comment

Fuk Margarito... There is no doubt in my mind that he plastered Cotto's face in. He got caught red-handed. There is enough proof to safely say he cheated. Fuk Pacquiao... How the hell do you turn down $40,000,000?!?! Because you don't want to give a few samples of blood? Get the fuk out of here... I wonder how many more boxers are getting by undetected... If I offended you someway, somehow, fuk you too for supporting cheating trash too. -deep breath-

Comment

I don't defend his cheating I just hate when people blow things out of proportion. The wraps from what many people have said where tampered with in a way to protect his hands and not to be used as a weapon like all the know nothings like to regurgitate over and over again.

Yes he deserved to get suspended regardless but when people act like he did what Jeff Resto did against Bill Collins it just makes me want to Vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
                    It makes no sense for people to still support Mosley either...but people act like he's not a cheater......either you throw every cheater under the bus or you don't throw no body under...(waits for some fool to say they didn't cheat the same way)....
                    Completely agree, thats a reason i don't support him, Roy Jones or any of the rest of cheaters. Cheating is cheating period and someone can get from loaded gloves just as much from someone juicing.

I remember that night of the fight like it was yesterday, i was rooting for Margorito against Cotto and when he pulled off that victory in stunning fashion it was incredible. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he cheated in that fight also. I remember a couple days after the fight a couple of my puerto rican friends cried foul play and said he was using something in the gloves, i was like yeah right you guys are just mad he destroyed Cotto. Boy were they right. Still feel bad for Cotto on a career ruined at the hands of a cheater.
                    Last edited by Championart; 03-25-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

I don't know about defending him, but when he comes back he will have done his time. I don't expect him to rise to the top again but I will watch him.

Comment

Working...
                      X